Search Searching for USA Clients for Immediate Work

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Metaphase, and my specialty is loading accounts and following various methods for cashing out into crypto. I have years of experience in Apple Pay cashout, USA bank loading, and Coinbase loading. My services are trustworthy, successful, and profitable.

At the moment, I am searching for users with Apple Pay who are ready to earn BTC daily. I have developed a new method for Apple Pay which allows me to cashout into BTC. Once we begin working together, I will guide you through this process.

I can also load verified Coinbase and verified CEX.io accounts. The accounts must be located in the USA or Canada. I will always load to the full deposit limit with BTC, and we split the total cashout 50/50. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn more than $10k within 2 days. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this.

If anyone has any USA banks available, I could potentially load them as well. It depends on the bank. The account does not need to be aged, but I will ask some questions to make sure that my deposits will clear.

Proof of my work and integrity will be provided to you. If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me.

You can find me on Telegram: @Metaphase

This is the best way to reach me. But if you have a preferred method of chatting, comment below.

- Metaphase

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
Still searching for USA clients who are ready for immediate work.

I will have jobs for you as soon as you hit me up. Payments will be sent in crypto (BTC, XMR, ETH). If you have any questions, do let me know.

The best way to reach me is through Telegram (t.me/metaphase)

✌️

Gallee

Supreme
Reaction score
got boa business adv checking with daily 1M transfer limit, DM if need

Attachments

• 8C5FCA09-2A83-44A2-AF60-ED6C6D837393.jpeg
    8C5FCA09-2A83-44A2-AF60-ED6C6D837393.jpeg
    818.7 KB · Views: 10

WinstonTee2673

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Metaphase, and my specialty is loading accounts and following various methods for cashing out into crypto. I have years of experience in Apple Pay cashout, USA bank loading, and Coinbase loading. My services are trustworthy, successful, and profitable.

At the moment, I am searching for users with Apple Pay who are ready to earn BTC daily. I have developed a new method for Apple Pay which allows me to cashout into BTC. Once we begin working together, I will guide you through this process.

I can also load verified Coinbase and verified CEX.io accounts. The accounts must be located in the USA or Canada. I will always load to the full deposit limit with BTC, and we split the total cashout 50/50. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn more than $10k within 2 days. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this.

If anyone has any USA banks available, I could potentially load them as well. It depends on the bank. The account does not need to be aged, but I will ask some questions to make sure that my deposits will clear.

Proof of my work and integrity will be provided to you. If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me.

You can find me on Telegram: @Metaphase

This is the best way to reach me. But if you have a preferred method of chatting, comment below.

- Metaphase
Hey dm me

BradQ12

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Still searching for USA clients who are ready for immediate work.

I will have jobs for you as soon as you hit me up. Payments will be sent in crypto (BTC, XMR, ETH). If you have any questions, do let me know.

The best way to reach me is through Telegram (t.me/metaphase)

✌️
Yoo

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
Metaphase 7:25:2023.jpg

Coinbase is currently hitting hard with my new ACH deposit method. We are STILL GOING STRONG! 💪💪

If you'd like to collaborate and work together, contact @Metaphase via Telegram 📥📥📥

✌️

Top Bottom