Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Available Locations:
- Hong Kong,
- UK
- France
Listen up, folks,
Lincoln is a massive scammer! I paid a hefty sum for his scam group's membership. That was four weeks ago and nothing's happened. First, the programmer was on holiday, for goodness' sake where are we, then he just moaned. Nothing came of it. I've written to both of them multiple times but they haven't responded. So, keep an eye on your money.

Reaction score
Listen up, folks,
Lincoln is a massive scammer! I paid a hefty sum for his scam group's membership. That was four weeks ago and nothing's happened. First, the programmer was on holiday, for goodness' sake where are we, then he just moaned. Nothing came of it. I've written to both of them multiple times but they haven't responded. So, keep an eye on your money.
There are so many such reviews about him I see.

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
There are so many such reviews about him I see.
Yeah bro, I thought since this dude's been around for ages and is super active on here, we could 'trust' him, even though you can't really trust anyone in this shady business. But whatever, it is what it is. This is the last time I fall for a scumbag like that. You guys should build your own crew, search for contacts, check them out a hundred times, and even then, stay on your toes. I'm sure this loser has ripped off thousands of gullible noobs like me.He plays it smart, hooks us in with good info or even small methods that actually work. He builds up your trust, and then he sucks you dry like a parasite. First he makes you feel like he's on your side, then he takes advantage and leaves you high and dry. Lesson learned - don't fall for the hype, even if someone seems legit. Gotta look out for yourself in this game.

Reaction score
Yeah bro, I thought since this dude's been around for ages and is super active on here, we could 'trust' him, even though you can't really trust anyone in this shady business. But whatever, it is what it is. This is the last time I fall for a scumbag like that. You guys should build your own crew, search for contacts, check them out a hundred times, and even then, stay on your toes. I'm sure this loser has ripped off thousands of gullible noobs like me.He plays it smart, hooks us in with good info or even small methods that actually work. He builds up your trust, and then he sucks you dry like a parasite. First he makes you feel like he's on your side, then he takes advantage and leaves you high and dry. Lesson learned - don't fall for the hype, even if someone seems legit. Gotta look out for yourself in this game.
Here we still need to distinguish: where is a scam and where is just low-quality service. It seemed to me that his service simply deteriorated. In any case, it's worth writing about this publicly, so that it becomes a motivation for him to improve the quality of his services.

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Here we still need to distinguish: where is a scam and where is just low-quality service. It seemed to me that his service simply deteriorated. In any case, it's worth writing about this publicly, so that it becomes a motivation for him to improve the quality of his services.
I agree with you, but if you pay for something and get nothing—or even less—in return, that feels like a scam to me. It’s not just about the quality getting worse; that’s just my opinion!

Reaction score
I agree with you, but if you pay for something and get nothing—or even less—in return, that feels like a scam to me. It’s not just about the quality getting worse; that’s just my opinion!
This is not only about opinions. Scam should be considered in arbitration (if it really is).

Kuba85

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Warning everyone,

Lincoln is a notorious scammer. but take a look at https://crdpro.cc/forums/arbitration.67/ it's just about his offers.

P.S. I hope this helps you all. Don't be fooled by his charming demeanor and promises of easy money.
Always do your research and be careful when dealing with strangers online

maaalicious

high lvl spammer
Supreme
Reaction score
Warning everyone,

Lincoln is a notorious scammer. but take a look at https://crdpro.cc/forums/arbitration.67/ it's just about his offers.

P.S. I hope this helps you all. Don't be fooled by his charming demeanor and promises of easy money.
This is why I recieved a refund young homies

Reaction score
Warning everyone,

Fact: lincoln closed all these arbitrations.
Just use Escrow to avoid such problems.

Top Bottom