Selling 100% customized NFC working

max

Basic
Reaction score
This is not the crap Airpay/Mycard that has a 2% probability.

Works like apple pay, Samsung pay, Google pay and Walmart pay where you tap and pay with your phone.

Apple pay uses cvv.
Mine uses dumps (without the need for the ATM PIN)

Mine was customized to work with MasterCard only ( cos of a glitch in the MasterCard network)

Mine works only on MSD enabled POS only .

Mine has a 70% chance for random MasterCard bins compared to the 2% crap Airpay/mycard gives you

Price: $1000
Don't contact me if you are not ready.

I wouldn't send you video proof so you go on channels and forums begging people of they know where you can get my app for free.

I gladly accept escrow!

Don't add me if you don't have BTC escrow available

My telegram is @nivea_meu

Last edited:

max

Basic
Reaction score

My telegram is @sensooo

max

Basic
Reaction score

My telegram is @sensooo

max

Basic
Reaction score
tg on my signature profile
I won't send upfront without escrow deposit

CLAW

Elite
Reaction score
Post an explanation dude, what do you sell and what does it benefit? Put a picture! Are you selling fish in the sea?

max

Basic
Reaction score
Post an explanation dude, what do you sell and what does it benefit? Put a picture! Are you selling fish in the sea?
The time your dumb illiterate head used in typing that, you should have used in enrolling for grammar classes so you don't constantly expose yourself as an illiterate!!

For pictures and videos I have that in telegram and I only send that to people that record a video of them logging in realtime Thier wallet and showing a minimum of $1000 balance as escrow deposit....cos so many hungry starved broke beggars and timewasters have asked for proof and don't buy cos they are broke beggars hoping foolishly they can beg Thier way out of the custom apk

max

Basic
Reaction score
naw not blind but i didnt say you dont have a product to give!!!! i need to know it work boss!!!!!
That's why escrow is a must ...cos you don't pay me any money but to admin , I give you apk, you test it it works , admin releases escrow and everyone is happy

Reaction score
Does 201 coded dumps bypass on your system? If so I will send funds now because my card accepts 201 dumps but still ask to insert chip at certain store.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Does 201 coded dumps bypass on your system? If so I will send funds now because my card accepts 201 dumps but still ask to insert chip at certain store.
201 is chip
101 is mag

You are going to put the details on the app , so it's going to be nfc tap and pay sane way apple pay or Samsung pay works only difference it's that is dumps details and not CVV details....so yes it byoass

Top Bottom