Carding CASHOUT LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGEABLE CARDING PARTNERS TO CASH OUT, LIMITED NUMBERS

Lester9871

Basic
Reaction score
If you know how to card correctly, i can act as a cashout point.

And split the profits 50/50 .

I will pay out in crypto if you like ?

This method works if you are will to participate.

I have no intention of screwing you over as it's in my best interest, i imagine there are a bunch if scammers on here ( ive delt with my fair share unfortunately )

So if you want to do it let me know
sorry sir but im tying to learn al this stuff like carding, out cashe. Over here is mostly street deals but to much players around

BKC420420

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
If you know how to card correctly, i can act as a cashout point.

And split the profits 50/50 .

I will pay out in crypto if you like ?

This method works if you are will to participate.

I have no intention of screwing you over as it's in my best interest, i imagine there are a bunch if scammers on here ( ive delt with my fair share unfortunately )

So if you want to do it let me know
No crypto usd or btc

Biggboyy1!

Basic
Reaction score
hey bro how are you im DL new to this carding era light weght as far as my skill im at second stage carding i got a great inventory on full cvv i got about two thousand cards in e ach data base i got about 3 data basses with about a 80 % valid rate i card every thing from cloths to electronics to paymont processor and flight hotels i mean you now im in training every day getting better every day looking for mentors slash partners to help me to cash out when you get a chance please get at me thanks

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
hey bro how are you im DL new to this carding era light weght as far as my skill im at second stage carding i got a great inventory on full cvv i got about two thousand cards in e ach data base i got about 3 data basses with about a 80 % valid rate i card every thing from cloths to electronics to paymont processor and flight hotels i mean you now im in training every day getting better every day looking for mentors slash partners to help me to cash out when you get a chance please get at me thanks
send me a dm

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to this page but have been doing cvv cashout myself for awhile.

Now im looking for partners who want to cashout their purchased cvv's im willing to split it 50/50 minus what it costs on my end.

I know there are plenty of scammers on here so dont need your cvv details just people looking to make regular money and who know how to card already.

I can pay you out in crypto, ideally usdt.

Hit me up if you are keen and lets get business rolling and take advantage of this oppertunity!!!
Hit my telegram @Riichallen4200. Seriously interested

Jaemillz

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to this page but have been doing cvv cashout myself for awhile.

Now im looking for partners who want to cashout their purchased cvv's im willing to split it 50/50 minus what it costs on my end.

I know there are plenty of scammers on here so dont need your cvv details just people looking to make regular money and who know how to card already.

I can pay you out in crypto, ideally usdt.

Hit me up if you are keen and lets get business rolling and take advantage of this oppertunity!!!
I would like to cash out for you I have a team that will go in to banks and any store u can think off the if u have any ways that u need to cash out let me know

Lgamer

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

So put a few ads up with a whole lot of enquiries, but need to narrow down the criteria.

Im looking to team up with knowledgeable carders who have experience and know how to card.

I will be responsible for the cashout side and pay you 50% of profit.

I can oy do this for a limited number of people unfortunately as it just becomes way to hard to keep track of payouts.

I've used this method successfully and no chargebacks yet , but it is always possible.

It is important my partners know how to card well and have good experience with vpn , socks and so on, know where to buy cards. You will be responsible for tge carding side , i will be cashing you out.

If you interested, add me on tele
@jamestim1

I will explain it there
I am ready
@DamnaUS thats my tele

Top Bottom