Carding CASHOUT LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGEABLE CARDING PARTNERS TO CASH OUT, LIMITED NUMBERS

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

So put a few ads up with a whole lot of enquiries, but need to narrow down the criteria.

Im looking to team up with knowledgeable carders who have experience and know how to card.

I will be responsible for the cashout side and pay you 50% of profit.

I can oy do this for a limited number of people unfortunately as it just becomes way to hard to keep track of payouts.

I've used this method successfully and no chargebacks yet , but it is always possible.

It is important my partners know how to card well and have good experience with vpn , socks and so on, know where to buy cards. You will be responsible for tge carding side , i will be cashing you out.

If you interested, add me on tele
@jamestim1

I will explain it there

Last edited:

Lester9871

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to this page but have been doing cvv cashout myself for awhile.

Now im looking for partners who want to cashout their purchased cvv's im willing to split it 50/50 minus what it costs on my end.

I know there are plenty of scammers on here so dont need your cvv details just people looking to make regular money and who know how to card already.

I can pay you out in crypto, ideally usdt.

Hit me up if you are keen and lets get business rolling and take advantage of this oppertunity!!!
hi sir,

Im new here, is it posible that i can learn from you to cash out?
i want to learn but got scammed a lot. so mabey you can teach me?

crazy_car

Basic
Reaction score
No offense but fuck USDT. They can seize your coins. Try paying in monero.

Kvng

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

Now im looking for partners who want to cashout their purchased cvv's im willing to split it 50/50 minus what it costs on my end.

I know there are plenty of scammers on here so dont need your cvv details just people looking to make regular money and who know how to card already.

Hit me up if you are keen and lets get business rolling and take advantage of this oppertunity!!!
What’s your telegram I have cc details you might be interested am also looking for who to work with

BKC420420

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

I’m ready let’s do it

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
hi sir,

Im new here, is it posible that i can learn from you to cash out?
i want to learn but got scammed a lot. so mabey you can teach me?
If you know how to card correctly, i can act as a cashout point.

And split the profits 50/50 .

I will pay out in crypto if you like ?

This method works if you are will to participate.

I have no intention of screwing you over as it's in my best interest, i imagine there are a bunch if scammers on here ( ive delt with my fair share unfortunately )

So if you want to do it let me know

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score

I have no intention of screwing you over as it's in my best interest, i imagine there are a bunch if scammers on here ( ive delt with my fair share unfortunately )

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
I’m ready let’s do it

calwesta

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

Sup nigga, I ain't get your message clearly. You need some individuals to do cashing out for you or you wanna do cashing out yourself?

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
Sup nigga, I ain't get your message clearly. You need some individuals to do cashing out for you or you wanna do cashing out yourself?
im looking for people who want to cash out ccv who know how to card.
( online ) and split the money 50/50 minus cost, i will payout to you in crypto. i have a method that works
No intention of screwing people over, looking for people who are serious about making money

docdeb

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

i have a website you can cash out on

Lil1lapone

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im interessed i need some one to send money if its possible by bill payement a got 2 acconversion cibc visa card to hit tell me how you want your part of the money that i cash out .. if you are serious i can onlock a lot of cc

Lil1lapone

Basic
Reaction score
Im interessed i need some one to send money if its possible by bill payement a got 2 acconversion cibc visa card to hit tell me how you want your part of the money that i cash out .. if you are serious i can onlock a lot of cc
My drop infos is acconversion the payee 4511230931204249 the bill number
Pamela Hohn
24 oct 1994
[email protected]

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
send me a dm

calwesta

Premium
Reaction score
im looking for people who want to cash out ccv who know how to card.
( online ) and split the money 50/50 minus cost, i will payout to you in crypto. i have a method that works
No intention of screwing people over, looking for people who are serious about making money
Whats your contact? Let's see if you are what you claim to be.. I can be reached on @vrankie. ICQ

Timjames

Premium
Reaction score
hi there, just send me a dm on here, my tele has been spammed

Top Bottom