Services For Transfer Methods & Cashout 2022

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Welcome you all member and new base to the section of income and all worldwide update deals...%100

1: Cloned credit card :- Cloned credit card is more fast, easier and stress free for cash outs, you don’t need loading your funds or method you loading it with. All you got to do is order for a CCC (Cloned Credit Card) with high balance enough for the kinda cashout you need because your wouldn’t like using the ATM everyday. Head to the store, ATM Bitcoin ATM and cashout.

2: Wire Transfer... Wire transfer is a secure transaction made straight from a company account to your bank account and notice it doesn't matter if you're new or old to this it's all about making money also notice transfer starts from $7,000 to what your account can hold and it's goes for all worldwide safely and same day transfer as anytime business for more information contact will be written down below to contact as anytime business.

3: Bank To Bank Transfer.. Bank transfer is made from any account like logs with all personal details to your account and it doesn't matter which account you got and also takes 3 business days which starts from $2,500 to $10,000 as anytime business notice you must be sure of what you willing and for more information contact will be written down below as anytime business.

All sauce and lot more are available to make some income and notice it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from because it's all about business.
• Western Union Transfer
• Bank Transfer & Bank Logs
• Money Bookers Transfer
• PayPal Transfer
• Money Gram
• Cash App
• World Remit
• Perfect Money
• Dumps
• cc, cvv, ccs, Fullz,
• Accounts

Stuff for professionals

Write in private message to get in touch written and show below you're all welcome and stay positive.

We Bring Quality !!!

[Support Contact]
TeleGram : @Valid_ms

Text number : +1 408 475 2367

If you have done business with us, please leave a review here to encourage others.

Last edited:

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
lol total SCAMMER
Bro you haven’t ordered anything from me before, and if you wanna post a scam report then do that in blacklist and stop to pollute under my thread !!

I’m not soft like those sellers you guys have been bullying them check my works before you talk thrash on here !!

Last edited:

Baggyo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
lol total SCAMMER
it’s easy for mother fuckers to be gangsters on their pc. I’m not that type of dube to do this back and forth shit with internet gangster. but get money you fucking lil kid keep your noice out of grown people business. if you were getting money you would have not had the time to be commenting on peoples feedback .

For all those real carders out there that’s bout their business I’m putting orders with @validms today for the first time. I’ll let you all know how work do. heard good things bout my boy imma do good business with him

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
I used this service 2days ago and im very happy cuz i got cash app transfers back in just 1hr, and cashout was perfect, i dont know how to describe this guy but in all of forums that i visited i got scammed this is the only one who work for us and trynna make us rich Crdpro.cc is the GOD of other forums, so THANK YOU THE GOD @validms ill try your method after 6months ofc if its still working see yaa again
Thank you for your feedback dude.

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Attention!

A lot of broke and liar trash people write me just to waste my time, This service is just for serious people everyone who added me in my icq account and they are not investitors ill put the to the ignored list and they will get reported here in this forum. PEACE

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Welcome you all member and new base to the section of income and all worldwide update deals...%100

1: Cloned credit card :- Cloned credit card is more fast, easier and stress free for cash outs, you don’t need loading your funds or method you loading it with. All you got to do is order for a CCC (Cloned Credit Card) with high balance enough for the kinda cashout you need because your wouldn’t like using the ATM everyday. Head to the store, ATM Bitcoin ATM and cashout.

2: Wire Transfer... Wire transfer is a secure transaction made straight from a company account to your bank account and notice it doesn't matter if you're new or old to this it's all about making money also notice transfer starts from $7,000 to what your account can hold and it's goes for all worldwide safely and same day transfer as anytime business for more information contact will be written down below to contact as anytime business.

3: Bank To Bank Transfer.. Bank transfer is made from any account like logs with all personal details to your account and it doesn't matter which account you got and also takes 3 business days which starts from $2,500 to $10,000 as anytime business notice you must be sure of what you willing and for more information contact will be written down below as anytime business.

All sauce and lot more are available to make some income and notice it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from because it's all about business.
• Western Union Transfer
• Money Bookers Transfer
• PayPal Transfer
• Money Gram
• Cash App
• World Remit
• Perfect Money
• Dumps
• cc, cvv, ccs, Fullz,
• Accounts

Stuff for professionals

Write in private message to get in touch written and show below you're all welcome and stay positive.

We Bring Quality !!!

[Support Contact]

If you have done business with us, please leave a review here to encourage others.
Hello everyone you’re all welcomed and thanks for the feedbacks, We’re available now and got you in private section

View attachment 3872

Contacts support

Telegram : @validms

Number :
+1 408 475 2367

Josh49

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Thanks partner them bins u sent were wonderful, keep up the good work. Look forward to getting my next order together soon, You are a good businessman, thank God for you, bro..

• Western Union Transfer
• Money Bookers Transfer
• PayPal Transfer
• Money Gram
• Cash App
• World Remit
• Perfect Money
• Dumps
• cc, cvv, ccs, Fullz,
• Accounts

Stuff for professionals

We Bring Quality !!!

[Support Contact]

Thanks partner them bins u sent were wonderful, keep up the good work. Look forward to getting my next order together soon, You are a good businessman, thank God for you, bro..

warehead

Carding Novice
Reaction score
People open your eyes ...wake up... VALIDMS is fake.

1: All posts in this blog are from the same person. copy and paste all sentences into a doc or txt page and you will see they all sound alike.
2: also look at the date the members who posted the fake positive feedback are all from april of 22 and are all one day apart.
3: All users who posted are new members and not regulars.
4: view page source and analize the text font and courrier and they all match meaning its one person creating all this phony users to post fake messages.

-warehead

Lilfreed

Carding Novice
Reaction score
People open your eyes ...wake up... VALIDMS is fake.

1: All posts in this blog are from the same person. copy and paste all sentences into a doc or txt page and you will see they all sound alike.
2: also look at the date the members who posted the fake positive feedback are all from april of 22 and are all one day apart.
3: All users who posted are new members and not regulars.
4: view page source and analize the text font and courrier and they all match meaning its one person creating all this phony users to post fake messages.

-warehead
You're getting something misunderstand because we all don't know who he his Unknown and bought some update and sauces from him last month lol.

Top Bottom