Shop for NON VBV-MSC Card ?

Resh

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Hope you're doing well, i just have an enquiry regarding the carding world. I'm kinda new to this and would like someone to point me out to the direction of a good SHOP that sell specificaly Non VBV-MSC cards ? I know that it's some specific bins but in my case i don't have a good knowledge of that. I already saw some CC shops but none of them specify if it's a VBV or NON VBV it's just random.

I really appreciate all the help, comment, suggestion and advice.

I wish you guys a wonderful night

Kaylay

Basic
Reaction score
first you must know which bin is non vbv or no msc (better is try to buy amex or disco but is deepen to the site that you want card it that they accept amex and disco )
then you must find a trusted cc shop that have good valid rates ccs in stock with good prices and no high
for start you can try to example FE cc shop same a lot carder if you want refundable ccs
buy ccs same carding need to have skill otherwise you will loss a lot money about that

Resh

Basic
Reaction score
first you must know which bin is non vbv or no msc (better is try to buy amex or disco but is deepen to the site that you want card it that they accept amex and disco )
then you must find a trusted cc shop that have good valid rates ccs in stock with good prices and no high
for start you can try to example FE cc shop same a lot carder if you want refundable ccs
buy ccs same carding need to have skill otherwise you will loss a lot money about that
Oh i see i understand better, thank you very much for the explanation.

Resh

Basic
Reaction score
If anyone also know a good shop for non VBV cards, i'm also all ears.

Reaction score
A few things to also consider, non-3ds means not enrolled that means when it redirects to 3d secure it will only have a blank page and carry on it will NOT load anything if it does load anything from a bank or external domain it means it is enrolled, with non-3ds/non enrolled cards you will have mixed success depends on shops/countries some will immediately flag as high risk transaction and outright decline when it goes through risk assessment. Now the soft-3ds which are the ones that will load 3d secure but will not ask for authentication if certain conditions are met those you may get one or two small transactions out of it but your luck will run out soon enough and eventually it will ask for authentication/verification.

I really don't like when people say "non-vbv" "non-msc" and the bin is basically a regular 3ds bin that very occasionally will let a transaction through, if you say non-3ds/vbv/msc you have to mean a non enrolled bin otherwise it's literally pointless to even call it that, it's the definition of 'non'.

Also keep in mind non-3ds cards are extremely rare nowadays just like 101 dumps they're hard to find and very few left and those who know where to find them are already buying them by the loads and most new cards are enrolled so i wouldn't expect new cards to be issued without 3d secure post 2020/2021 as more and more countries are making it mandatory meaning "enjoy it while it lasts".

Resh

Basic
Reaction score
Thank you very much, i would really appreciate if you could share me the links for thoses CC shops you're talking about, Cause when i tape FE CC SHOP i find a hella lot of site and sure there are some scammers ... Thanks

Mazaje

Basic
Reaction score
Please guys I'm new to the game so I will go straight to the point,pls who knows any site to buy russian cc help me

titiayo1

Basic
Reaction score
Amex has Safe Key it's 3d secured, VBV is Verified by Visa so no it's not gonna be 'vbv' because it's not a visa card.

titiayo1

Basic
Reaction score
Amex has Safe Key it's 3d secured, VBV is Verified by Visa so no it's not gonna be 'vbv' because it's not a visa card.

thedealer

Basic
Reaction score
there are some verisons of amex and visa are non vbv. @ OP why specifically MSC? mine are non vbv but not to msc and work fine. my non vbv are visa 4147

Top Bottom