Carding Сloning cards and chip

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
I'm back again to show some more holiday love to the community..it's alot so I will go ahead and start:first
-you will need a deftun card reader/writer USB swipe encoder 3 track MSR650x (make sure it's a reader and writer)it's about $90 bux on Amazon
-you will need a omni key emv chip copier-its about $15 bux on Amazon
-and some blank J2A040 Java Jcop chip card jcop21-40 k Java smart card with 2 track 8.4 mm magnetic stripe and 1 card will be about 15 bux Amazon..you can get the 5 pack to make things easier or just keep reusing the same card
-this is this software that you need to down download is
-your track info that your going to copy
-Atr tool
-jcopenglish
-x2
And arqc or cryptocalculator the pretty much do the same thing
-and then you will need to go right up there and vote for me to win this contest so we can begin
---alright you can get a track one or track 2 it don't matter but I am going to do this as a track 2 and open the x2 software and in the top line where it says track 2 you will put in the card number and at the end of the card number push 00000000 until you can't no more
-and if you are doing this with a track 2 also..in the track 1 spot under it you will click the space bar one time and delete it and click the little box under it where it says erase cardholders name..
-I'm hoping you already bin checked your dump and where if says application label you will type in VISA DEBIT and if it is a credit you will type in VISA CREDIT ..if your working with Mastercard you will do it backwards and type it Debit Mastercard or credit Mastercard
-under that where it says track 1 discretion data you will click the little box to enable it the just erase it
-next it will say country code and just look up your country code and type the same numbers in where it says currency
-type in your pin for the dump
-exp date go to your track info and it's the 4 digits right after the =
-where it says effective date you will type in the same as the exp date but add the number of days there is in that month (example..022731)
And you will minus the years by 4( 022331)
-and you will push credit and your omni chip copier should be nicking and when it says complete
-you will go to the arqc software and just copy all the same info but at the top where it says it you will put the bin number and .ist and you will get it from the arqc software and you just successfully copied the card and chip..if you need help just let me know ill try to help you out and you can go to card peek you can check it to see if you done everything right

testtest

Supreme
Reaction score
Can you help with that, i tried but nothing works whe i ttry cashout on ATM...I did with my own to test and nothing too...so i just bought another card, but idk if have something wrong with my programs or im doing something wrong... can you help me ?

Randywise

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Doesn't work. I've gotten as far as pulling balances but no cashouts.

I've gone as far as trying to do a personal card and ripping all the information off. Still wont work. 2xx

I've gotten balances from 1xx dumps, but they are hard to find and never have enough money to even make a pull 90% of the time.

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
What software are u running?and arw you sure you have the right blank card?u have to make sure the blank is unfused,it will say it on amazon when you buy it,but it seems like your not doing the arqc right

testtest

Supreme
Reaction score
What software are u running?and arw you sure you have the right blank card?u have to make sure the blank is unfused,it will say it on amazon when you buy it,but it seems like your not doing the arqc right
i dont know....can you explain me it better ? what i have to do on ATR ? the option i need to choose, they have a lot option there

swiperfoxx24

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm back again to show some more holiday love to the community..it's alot so I will go ahead and start:first
-you will need a deftun card reader/writer USB swipe encoder 3 track MSR650x (make sure it's a reader and writer)it's about $90 bux on Amazon
-you will need a omni key emv chip copier-its about $15 bux on Amazon
-and some blank J2A040 Java Jcop chip card jcop21-40 k Java smart card with 2 track 8.4 mm magnetic stripe and 1 card will be about 15 bux Amazon..you can get the 5 pack to make things easier or just keep reusing the same card
-this is this software that you need to down download is
-your track info that your going to copy
-Atr tool
-jcopenglish
-x2
And arqc or cryptocalculator the pretty much do the same thing
-and then you will need to go right up there and vote for me to win this contest so we can begin
---alright you can get a track one or track 2 it don't matter but I am going to do this as a track 2 and open the x2 software and in the top line where it says track 2 you will put in the card number and at the end of the card number push 00000000 until you can't no more
-and if you are doing this with a track 2 also..in the track 1 spot under it you will click the space bar one time and delete it and click the little box under it where it says erase cardholders name..
-I'm hoping you already bin checked your dump and where if says application label you will type in VISA DEBIT and if it is a credit you will type in VISA CREDIT ..if your working with Mastercard you will do it backwards and type it Debit Mastercard or credit Mastercard
-under that where it says track 1 discretion data you will click the little box to enable it the just erase it
-next it will say country code and just look up your country code and type the same numbers in where it says currency
-type in your pin for the dump
-exp date go to your track info and it's the 4 digits right after the =
-where it says effective date you will type in the same as the exp date but add the number of days there is in that month (example..022731)
And you will minus the years by 4( 022331)
-and you will push credit and your omni chip copier should be nicking and when it says complete
-you will go to the arqc software and just copy all the same info but at the top where it says it you will put the bin number and .ist and you will get it from the arqc software and you just successfully copied the card and chip..if you need help just let me know ill try to help you out and you can go to card peek you can check it to see if you done everything right
where can i get the software ?

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
I got a video that will explain where to get it and everything you need to do step by step for $50 ..only video I know that exist that tells you every detail..if you want it my tg is jokerkid890 but please don't hit me on so bs..but the video will literally walk you through everything and then if you still need help which you shouldn't because the others who bought it didn't need help after but if u do ill help...

Top Bottom