2 JP+world base-Fullz name+email(Delivery in 10 minutes)——Top hacker
【Credit card debit mixed - 12$】【Pure debit card-10$】【Select BIN-20$】
3 TW base-no info(Delivery anytime, 24 hours a day)——Top hacker
【Credit card debit mixed - 12$】【Select BIN-20$】
4 world base-fullz info(Delivery anytime, 24 hours a day
【private hacker store-15$-25$】
5.The price for JP and HP to choose BIN is 30$/piece

Sales rules:
1. Minimum 10 pieces for a single purchase (regardless of whether you choose BIN or not)
2. If the BIN list I provide does not have the BIN you want, but you want to pre-order a designated BIN (minimum deposit 1000$ = 10 pieces)
3. All sales are non-refundable
4. VIP can enjoy 25% discount for pre-ordering BIN (10 pieces = 750$), VIP can enjoy pre-ordering BIN-100% vaild-refundable
5. Conditions for becoming a VIP: a single deposit or purchase exceeds 5000$
6.Buyers can recharge at least 500$ for timely purchase and delivery of the card you need. Reasons for recharging: Check your BIN at any time for fast delivery——You can break the minimum purchase rule of 10 and buy 1

In order to let everyone get the rare BIN they want, my team has developed a designated BIN collector, which is updated on time every day, please contact us. Prices for select BINs range from 75$ to 300$. If you can't accept this price, please don't contact us. Any rare BIN is obtained through extraordinary means, so the price is relatively expensive

Designated BIN sales method: We only guarantee that the card number, date, and CVV are included and valid, and we are not responsible for the authenticity of information such as bills. If you cannot accept this rule, please do not buy

Business hours: 7/24 online

my contact information:

Roily Boss Telegram:https://t.me/Matchesbaby

lm900927

Seller
Reaction score
There are 4 bases for sale:70%-80%vaild——no refund

1 world base-no info(24 hours delivery)——Top hacker
【Pure credit card-15$】【Pure debit card-10$】【Select BIN-20$】
2 JP+world base-Fullz name+email(Delivery in 10 minutes)——Top hacker
【Credit card debit mixed - 12$】【Pure debit card-10$】【Select BIN-20$】
3 TW base-no info(Delivery anytime, 24 hours a day)——Top hacker
【Credit card debit mixed - 12$】【Select BIN-20$】
4 world base-fullz info(Delivery anytime, 24 hours a day
【private hacker store-15$-25$】
5.The price for JP and HP to choose BIN is 30$/piece

Sales rules:
1. Minimum 10 pieces for a single purchase (regardless of whether you choose BIN or not)
2. If the BIN list I provide does not have the BIN you want, but you want to pre-order a designated BIN (minimum deposit 1000$ = 10 pieces)
3. All sales are non-refundable
4. VIP can enjoy 25% discount for pre-ordering BIN (10 pieces = 750$), VIP can enjoy pre-ordering BIN-100% vaild-refundable
5. Conditions for becoming a VIP: a single deposit or purchase exceeds 5000$
6.Buyers can recharge at least 500$ for timely purchase and delivery of the card you need. Reasons for recharging: Check your BIN at any time for fast delivery——You can break the minimum purchase rule of 10 and buy 1

In order to let everyone get the rare BIN they want, my team has developed a designated BIN collector, which is updated on time every day, please contact us. Prices for select BINs range from 75$ to 300$. If you can't accept this price, please don't contact us. Any rare BIN is obtained through extraordinary means, so the price is relatively expensive

Designated BIN sales method: We only guarantee that the card number, date, and CVV are included and valid, and we are not responsible for the authenticity of information such as bills. If you cannot accept this rule, please do not buy

Business hours: 7/24 online

my contact information:

Roily Boss Telegram:https://t.me/Matchesbaby

Top Bottom