Someone give me some advice on how to work this 800+ credit score acct.

Xenobite

Basic
Reaction score
I have an acct with over an 800 credit score. Only 3 credit cards no debt accts all in tact. I did a prequalification on a loan for 100 grand and it was accepted, and credit karma recommendations for 100 grand loans all say very good odds for a loan that size. My question is, i dont see alot of threads talking about applying for loans with a high score profile? Im thinking of opening up an online acct and letting it age a month of two before going for the loan. or if for some reason this is a bad idea his credit cards all have a 25 grand + limit so thats a fine option too.

Xenobite

Basic
Reaction score
Anyway, what do i do? someone point me in the right direction and ill return the favor with a hookup from this payout.

Mari Mari

Basic
Reaction score
I have an acct with over an 800 credit score. Only 3 credit cards no debt accts all in tact. I did a prequalification on a loan for 100 grand and it was accepted, and credit karma recommendations for 100 grand loans all say very good odds for a loan that size. My question is, i dont see alot of threads talking about applying for loans with a high score profile? Im thinking of opening up an online acct and letting it age a month of two before going for the loan. or if for some reason this is a bad idea his credit cards all have a 25 grand + limit so thats a fine option too.
let's share some hot moves

Zetoria

Basic
Reaction score
Hmu

Nudyland

Supreme
Reaction score
you most likely are gonna need certain documents just to "verify" you are this person so if you need help with this, message me asap I can get documents for you

Top Bottom