Black List SPAMKINGS

trontime12

Basic
Reaction score

Market ⋆SPAMKING⋆ - Pro Sms Spammer - Seller of Bank Logs Complete Info & CC Fullz - Fresh from sms spam.​

scammed for 500 USD. SAME GUY SQUIDLOGS WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.

spamking

Banned
Basic
Reaction score

Market ⋆SPAMKING⋆ - Pro Sms Spammer - Seller of Bank Logs Complete Info & CC Fullz - Fresh from sms spam.​

scammed for 500 USD. SAME GUY SQUIDLOGS WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.
We sincerely regret to hear you have been scammed first of all.

please provide a screenshot of the conversation where it shows i have scammed you so we can resolve this.

please also do explain or show proof that SQUIDLOGS is Spamking because as i can understand here,
you are accusing with assumptions.

Next time, State your claim with proof , facts , records , history.

We are not kids here , we are grown man and we have been doing this for years.
be happy im even taking the time to reply to you. i usually wouldn't but maybe it
will educate you and make you think before accusing a reputable and trusted person
like myself.

Themguy

Basic
Reaction score
I
We sincerely regret to hear you have been scammed first of all.

please provide a screenshot of the conversation where it shows i have scammed you so we can resolve this.

please also do explain or show proof that SQUIDLOGS is Spamking because as i can understand here,
you are accusing with assumptions.

Next time, State your claim with proof , facts , records , history.

We are not kids here , we are grown man and we have been doing this for years.
be happy im even taking the time to reply to you. i usually wouldn't but maybe it
will educate you and make you think before accusing a reputable and trusted person
like myself.
Spamking is definitely the man?

Pawi177

Basic
Reaction score
He his a scam dont fall for this response
I vouch for spamking he is not a scammer. Check username before buying 9 out of 10 you bought from someone who for example had spammking instead of spamking as username.

iamtymars

Basic
Reaction score
I vouch for spamking he is not a scammer. Check username before buying 9 out of 10 you bought from someone who for example had spammking instead of spamking as username.
No he scammed me to

Top Bottom