Square or GoPayment

J4CKSON

Basic
Reaction score
I am kinda getting on this subject earlier than i need to but its never to early to plan.... Looking for someone who has some experience in dealing with or even carding Square Mobile Payments or GoPayments.... PM as i want to start a business deal with anyone interested

Alex B

Basic
Reaction score
I am kinda getting on this subject earlier than i need to but its never to early to plan.... Looking for someone who has some experience in dealing with or even carding Square Mobile Payments or GoPayments.... PM as i want to start a business deal with anyone interested

I used Square before. They work good but they blocked my account after 4 months because most of my transactions were from prepaid visa cards so they said they blocked my account for the unusual volume in prepaid visa cards used and i guess it was against there policy. when they blocked my account i had pending $1k deposit but they stopped it and said they would keep the funds for 180 days and either i wait or refund the transactions. I lost $1k but i made a lot more in the process so i dont care much for $1k hehe :)

If you got any other questions let me know. btw i wouldnt charge dumps or cvv near your home location or town, i didnt. and i used a carded android phone with no service and a new gmail account so there was no trackback and also used open wifi's in the city i was in because the phone had no active service.

once my square account got flagged i ditched that email and threw away the phone too just in case they got some type of unique code thats for every phone if people try to login to multiple square accounts from one handheld device (like a mac address).

hope this helps bro. i already started up a new square account and gonna try doing what i was doing again, if not ill just find a different mobile payment service and use them ;)

Mtm2008

Basic
Reaction score
I used Square before. They work good but they blocked my account after 4 months because most of my transactions were from prepaid visa cards so they said they blocked my account for the unusual volume in prepaid visa cards used and i guess it was against there policy. when they blocked my account i had pending $1k deposit but they stopped it and said they would keep the funds for 180 days and either i wait or refund the transactions. I lost $1k but i made a lot more in the process so i dont care much for $1k hehe :)

If you got any other questions let me know. btw i wouldnt charge dumps or cvv near your home location or town, i didnt. and i used a carded android phone with no service and a new gmail account so there was no trackback and also used open wifi's in the city i was in because the phone had no active service.

once my square account got flagged i ditched that email and threw away the phone too just in case they got some type of unique code thats for every phone if people try to login to multiple square accounts from one handheld device (like a mac address).

hope this helps bro. i already started up a new square account and gonna try doing what i was doing again, if not ill just find a different mobile payment service and use them ;)
sounds like you know your stuff bro... send me your ICQ and lets talk... Would like to get in on the Square with you....

Silence

Basic
Reaction score
my experience with square has been shit

they never sent funds

The Knight

Basic
Reaction score
You need a throwaway android or apple phone for each square account. They lock your square account into your phones ID.

Vattghern

Basic
Reaction score
I have been working squares for over a year now, so send me PM and I will help!

ziggytop

Basic
Reaction score
Can somebody help me? I was interested in the Square method also

Reaction score

How hard is it to get a verifed square account. I've been looking at potentially doing that. The phones have imei numbers which are pretty much like mac address. I think they can be changed for android phones but there isn't a ton of good info out there about how to do it and there are a lot of people pushing scammy adware that doesn't actually change it. If you are curious there is always that russian hacker forum it costs money to enter.

Top Bottom