Carding Squareup cashout method 2024 (Complete)

Dark Farm

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Today we are going to talk about how to cashour your cvv like crazy. meet squarup.

You will need a fake website (On youtube there are thousands of videos on how to make one, you can also use CMS like wordpress).

Once created, go to squareup and open an account using Fullz (The process is similar to stripe).

Now, here is the difficulty.....

To process the payments, you need the mobile application. They have versions for iphone or android, but there are cheaper ways than buying a detachable phone.

We'll do all of them on the computer and I'll explain how to set it up.

The first step is to download Genymotion. Make sure you choose the latest version that includes virtualbox. But before you even think about installing Genymotion.

To protect our PC
First we will activate our VPN, then we will create an extra volume in the hard disk and we will encrypt it with bitlocker (If you don't know how to do it you can search in youtube).

install genymotion on the extra drive we created (do not create any shortcuts, open the software from the drive).

creates a virtual device.

I recommend: Samsung Galaxy S4 - 13. - API
18-720x1280 for better optimization.

Make sure it can function properly by testing its basic functions, such as calculator, browser, etc.

Where is google play (the app store)?

These devices are experimental so it does not come with that app store, but I your dear dark farm will help you install it.

Download Genymotion_ARM_Translation

Drag the file to the virtual device screen, when a message appears asking if you want to install the file, select OK.

when finished, restart the phone. repeat the same process with the other zip file.

We will already see the google play app in our virtual machine menu.

Create a fake google account using fake data, then download the Fake GPS app and use it to set your GPS location close to the card holder's location.

It can be done by simply dragging the map to make the point on his/her house.

Download the GPS TEST app to check that the location is correctly faked.

Once done, download the Square application, register and login using your created profile (fake fullz).
YOU ARE NOW READY TO ACCEPT MANUAL CHARGES

for each card, you only need to enter your credit information and card number manually to
card number manually to process the charge.

Do not be greedy with this method, maximum 4 charges per day. Funds must be deposited every 18 hours, so repeat this process until the account is depleted.

as this only works on android, there are no automatic withdrawal scripts currently available (like stripe).

however, making a payment will take 30 seconds of your time and is quite simple.

squareup's security measures are much laxer than stripe's and can be easily circumvented. Deposits are posted at 8:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).

If you look at your interface at that time, you will see that the amount of the next deposit is SO

don't panic, this is normal and stays for an hour or two, then everything goes back to normal.

I strongly recommend that you do not use real personal data on this device.

Finally, you can reuse your website to use squareup and save money. however, I advise you not to reuse your credit cards, as the rejection rate of over 50% can lead to account closure.

If you use this method, use it correctly and it will be a gold mine for everyone.

Also, I would like to add that square has a $2,002 threshold (I have no idea why $2,002 but life has decided it that way).

They don't mention it in their terms and conditions but any higher amount will trigger manual review as a document request.

no need to waste time fiddling with photoshop documents as 90% of the account is closed, just do as scratch and refund the full charge back to cardholders as soon as possible. you can use those cards again but as another casshout method do not use square on those cards again!.

I also discovered an alternative method that works well for square at the beginning. Their cutoff time for deposits is 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time). This means that all transactions made before that time will be deposited that evening (and appear on the next business day).

When your account is new, you can start with 2 transactions per day and for 4 days in a row, make both transactions between 4:20 pm and 4:50 pm (Pacific Standard Time).

They will not have time to block the account and your money will arrive the same night without any problem.

After 3 days, you must change your pattern because an identical transaction pattern will trigger the manual review.

Then you can make 3 transactions per day for 1 week and then to 4 transactions per day. Add 1 transaction per day per week of account activity until you get burned out.

Your dispute rate must remain below 5% to avoid manual verification. when you start a new account change android version (create a new emulator).

happy earnings :)

Top Bottom