SSN? PRUPOSE

Cheetah

Basic
Reaction score
I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT SELL SSN+DOB i am new on this what are the prupose of this service? is mean what i need to buy ssn+dob i think is for carding .maybe for the same problem that i have I VE lost like 20 cards in orders becasue i site ask for a confirmation or paypal dont accept my payment.. or order succesfull but ask for ID scan.. so this is the prupose of SSN? and dob.
and please somebody share... or give me a link or manual to create a paypal account..

ps. i can create VBV PASSWORD whit.. fullz its mean DOB+CVV+SSN?? and pay whitout problems in sistes vbv ? and dont ask for id or nothing?

TahaOFF

Basic
Reaction score
If you create VBV pass - order will be approved, by shop can ask you to call or to send ID.
Fullz or CC with full info is CVV+SSN+DOB+MMN+DL and another info, full info about cardholder.
If you want to activate vbv - you need just CVV+SSN+DOB. You can buy cc and then ask ssn seller to find cardholder's info.
To find manual - use forum search. If you can find - try to translate russian articles\manuals

Assassin

Basic
Reaction score
ssn with dob allows you to register vbv password AND also lets you do enroll

Cheetah

Basic
Reaction score
enroll and create a vbv password are the same process ? its mean whit fullz info i can create a vbv password and also change info of card. BILLING ADRESS ETC??? OR JUST cretate the vbv password? so ENROLL is the name for create a vbv or mastercard secure after i make a payment whit verfied by visa password SHOP will not ask for.. ID PASSPORT? and will be ship the order instant?? like i say i am new on this where are the LINks or manuals for learn to do that?

TahaOFF

Basic
Reaction score
No no no. Are shipping instant or not depends on shop.
Enroll and creating vbv pass are similar.
Some banks don't support online change of billing address. Then you need to call

Stomper

Basic
Reaction score
so i have A VISA CARD.. i just need card holder info and create a PASSWORd on vbv AND JUST DONE when i use the card.. will ask for VBV PASSWORD after i enter password order will be shiped whitout confirmation of ID PASSPORT INSTANT.. that ok.. also i can enroll somes cards.. to change billing adress that interesting..

sory for the question men i dont wanna make a lots of question you can tellme where i can find a manual to enroll ? and please remember i am new..

i know.. that DOB.. IS DATE OF BIRTDAY... ssn..its to clear what is that.. social security.... but the other MNN? etc. you can spell for me?? and the most important. after i can enroll a card. o create a vbv password can i create a paypal account? and see the 4 numbers that are sended to the bill

Barbу38

Basic
Reaction score
DOB=DATE OF BIRTH

SSN=SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

MMN-MOTHER MAIDEN NAME

Stomper

Basic
Reaction score
ready i create the VBV PASSWORD MY QUESTION its.. can i card whitout problem of that i need to call or send id etc? i have vbv password and username.. enrolled by me from socks form same state and city. so .. what i need now? can i buy whitout problems?

please answer asap...

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
ready i create the VBV PASSWORD MY QUESTION its.. can i card whitout problem of that i need to call or send id etc? i have vbv password and username.. enrolled by me from socks form same state and city. so .. what i need now? can i buy whitout problems?

please answer asap...
What bin do you used to created VBV PASSWORD?....
Answer to ur question... Yes, you can card with it without calling or tender ID but all depends on security of shop you wanted to card.

Kingsfather

Basic
Reaction score
What bin do you used to created VBV PASSWORD?....
Answer to ur question... Yes, you can card with it without calling or tender ID but all depends on security of shop you wanted to card.
Pls what tutorials do u need for carding? Am need to this platform pls help ????

Top Bottom