Offtop Staff Needed for New Founded Community - Underground Hackers -

Reaction score
I am @CashOutGang1337 and looking to expand my admin team and community leadership.

I am reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in being apart of the community; based on your skill set you have been advertising about.

Right now we have a few people in each field, some some of the fields are unreliable or has no initiative or drive.

The main four parts of our focuses are

Hacking (Viruses)
Carding
Cracking
Vending

Wondering what we can offer you?

I'm a verified and established dark web vendor on over nine different marketplaces with an average combined rating of 95% satisfaction for customer reviews. Over the past 3 years I have built a strong and dedicated customer base and can offer you sales and promotions and also different ways to make money.

To veiw and verify my PGP, Sales, Marketplace Shops and more, Check out our CashOutGang_Bot
We also are about to release our private underground hacking forum "Infected Forums"

Our web project is a huge project that we started and you will find everything you could ever need when it comes to anything pertaining to hacking fishing cracking or other areas of such work

We have botnet panels, URL shorteners, email spammers, SMS panels, temp email generator, credit card generator, credit card checkers, exploitable payment gateways, online markets and auto shops, escrow platform, we even have our own bidding platform and auction house

If you're interested in possibly joining up feel free to message me on TELEGRAM or via OUR WEBSITE

ATShop AutoShop
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.gif

Top Bottom