STOP CARDING!! CASHAPP + BANK LOGS ARE THE NEW WAVE ($56k IN 3 WEEKS)

Reaction score
Alright, so this is a method I adopted from a cashapp fraud mentorship course I invested over $10K in and it's far more
lucrative than any other method that I've had success with over the past 3ish years, especially carding
which is more work with typically less productive results. Which makes this a waaayy better option for beginners.
I've been doing it for the past 3 weeks and there doesn't seem to be any reason why literally a complete fucking
noob couldn't do this. Check the screenshot at the bottom to see my earnings in my Unstoppable wallet just from
the past couple weeks. Balance from earnings is around $56K but was at almost $65K when BTC hit $10k again
not too long ago before whales killed it.
Probably the only thing I'll ever do related to fraud as long as it continues to work.

Let's dive in.

What you need:

1. Bank log + Victims fullz + ID
2. Burner phone (Cheap $30 pre-paid android)
3. Optional: Use of a BTC mixer

First thing you need to do is head over to your closest supermarket or any store you can pick up a cheap
pre-paid android that we'll be doing our entire operation on. If you're paranoid like me, then make the purchase
using cash (don't ask me why, it just makes me feel safer). You can either use public wifi or buy a $10 pre-paid data plan
(reccomended).

The only hard X factor in this whole process is making sure you have a good source for your victims complete info. But if you
do have a way to get a log + fulls + ID scan then the rest is pretty easy and straight-forward. Download cashapp and sign
up using the fullz information. Link the bank log info to the cashapp. Next step is to verify your identity for bitcoin
withdrawals. This is where you'll need your ID scan to make the magic happen. You don't actually need to have a fake physical copy
of the victims ID. A digital picture of the front and back of the card pulled up on a computer or laptop screen will pass cashapp's
verification process as long as you line up the camera frame with the ID perfectly. If you need help with getting an ID scan for any specific fullz then I'll leave my telegram at the end.

Moving on, it'll take a couple days for your account to be verified, or it could even be the next day. ALWAYS WAIT AN EXTRA DAY AFTER VERIFICATION TO AVOID YOUR BTC PURCHASE BEING DECLINED. One of the things my mentor for this method taught me (which I didn't listen to and learned the hard way) was to always wait an extra day after verification because an instant large purchase after verification is apparently a red flag for cashapps fraud detecting algorithms. Patience is a virtue fellas. Once the wait is over I personally will buy BTC in increments of $750 BACK TO BACK. As soon as the BTC hits the CA account, which is usually instant, I send the BTC to smartmixer.io (small fee) which then sends it to my personal wallet after being mixed and cleaned, for obvious purposes. This is optional, but I don't think you should treat it optionally, always put opsec first guys, especially just for a small fee. I should make clear that I don't just do a couple $750 purchases over the span of a couple days; you do not have a couple days, you have more like 15 to 30 mins to really drain the account before cashapp notices something or the bank just declines the purchase. So I will buy $750 of BTC and send it, buy $750 of BTC and send it, over and over again as quickly as possible until something happens or the moral monster busts in and makes you feel bad about cashing out any more, just kidding, morals are overrated.

The most I've done off one setup is just over $9K. The lowest I managed to cashout was literally just $750 before getting declined for the next BTC purchase. But fuck it, free money is free money. That's it, it's as easy as that, you fucking did it, you found the goddamn sauce you've been looking for ever since you decided to abandon traditional money making methods that just didn't cut it. Stacking up on BTC during these times will probably be the smartest thing you can do financially.

If anyone needs help for their first time, I can help guide you through the steps. This doesn't mean I'm available 24/7 but I can still answer questions.
Telegram: frawdgawd

P.S - I am planning on starting a mentorship course for bank logs and am looking for affiliates who can successfully complete
this CA method. Compensation is $2,500 for anyone referred.
Capture.PNG

Top Bottom