Carding Successful carding: Join the New Group on September 30

leantechnician

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Awesome I will not be too late then, I was looking for EU knowledge or even maybe work in US from EU.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
The next group is set to begin on September 5.

For inquiries, questions, and payments, you can reach us through the following channels:

Please exercise caution to avoid falling for fraudulent offers.

To upgrade your account, visit this link.

Last edited:

miaohaha233

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

MZ8080

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
I'll take the course
just hope there is an official course that meets the hype and adds value for the VIP membership

MZ8080

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
That is obvious as anonymity is key. Just assumed courses were interactive somehow. I take it for what it is. Still awaiting a timeline for kickoff

MZ8080

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
At lease you had a classs. why is Sep 5 being advertised. I was told someone would follow up but not a word

zunegi608

Supreme
Reaction score
This course is definitely worth the money, but you don’t need to wait for miracles, but you need to delve into carding and work a lot

constantwynd

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How often do classes come back around? I can't join this one, but would like to join the next.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Next Group Starting on September 25

Dear members,

We're excited to announce that the next group will kick off on September 25. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join us!

For any inquiries, entries, or payment-related matters, please feel free to reach out to us through the following channels:

Please be cautious and avoid falling for fake accounts or scams.

Upgrade Your Account to enjoy an enhanced experience.

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Last edited:

Adsds

Supreme
Reaction score
Don't except to be spoon feed in the course. Lecturer would not even provide you with a store to buy card. Let alone bins forget it. The knowledge provide is worth $300 but don't expect to make money. You have to do everything yourself. I am still struggling to find a proper store to buy cc. If I figure out that, I have to search for bins. Have many things to figure out yourself. I felt if I knew about this before, I would wait for some capital before joining.

Top Bottom