TENNESSEE DUA Method

Minor

Basic
Reaction score
TENNESSEE DUA Method

Go to jobs4tn(dot)gov and file for regular unemployment. You can do this without a TN address, say you are homeless. And use your own address or a drop of yours as a "family members" address they can send mail to.

Make sure to sign up for direct deposit so you don't need to worry about getting anything from the mail anyway.

When it asks if you have been employed between April 2020 to March 2021 (I have those months wrong but you'll know it when you see the question) and if so you will HAVE TO ADD AT LEAST 1 EMPLOYER in the job history section at the end. If you have the documentation for this, then do it cause you'll get more money. But if you are happy with a free $3k at $120 a week without possibly wasting your fullz and having to file again with a new one, then do what I did and just so no. If it's not required, I don't answer it.

At the end of the application it will ask you if you've been affected by COVID-19, put NO. Then it will ask if you were recently unemployed because of a Natural Disastet., Put YES. After that just follow the method that FOX News Nashville published for everyone as written below:

The department says "Claimants must meet certain criteria to become eligible for DUA including having one week of unemployment following the date of the disaster, the individual was unable to reach their place of employment after the disaster, the individual was scheduled to start work and the job no longer exists, the individual became the major support because the head of household died as a result of the disaster, or the individual cannot work because of injuries sustained during the disaster."

You don't need to put an employer or that you are self employed. You can if you have the docs, but you will still get $120 a week that is backdated, for me all the way into when the hurricane hit TN at the end of August.

TELEGRAM @MINORVIP
https://t.me/OnlineMinorCashout

Top Bottom