Carding Tips on Avoiding Killing CC?

Giseii

Basic
Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie at this and learning as I am going, things are just a lot more intricate than I'd imagined and I gotta do a lot more finicking. Not complaining, just trying to learn :)

I've gone through a couple CCs and have only had 1 success so far through sheer luck. When I first got into this I would go for huge orders the moment I got a new cc... bad idea, no graphics cards for me.

So I tried smaller orders around $100-$200 range, tried for both shipping and pickup but both were cancellations.

Tried on numerous different websites as well, financing options with fullz.

I've used a VPN, but what I've also found is that these websites like best buy also have strong protection against and flag VPNs, no problem I tried using a proxy and it got me further but didn't help me fully.

I could go on about the things I have tried but I don't want this post to be too long.

Lastly my next test was going to be using the proxy, setting myself in their city, getting the items shipped to the billing and then switching the shipping address before they ship.

So does anyone have a rough guideline of tips for a higher success rate and avoiding the killing of the cc? Use less secure websites maybe? Use accounts on the websites? etc.?

Feel free to explain like I'm 5

Top Bottom