Tips to help handle your anonimity online.

illius12

Basic
Reaction score
1. Never use windows for anonimity, always use Linux distributions as they are open source.
2. Never tell about your location, country, city, weather, timezone online as you give hints to your location.
3. Never download from untrusted sources, as this will make your system a risk to be compromised.
4. Always use PGP mailing, if not i recommend ProtonMail.
5. Use DuckDuckGo as your search engine, because Google is a enemy of privacy.
6. I recommend Tails OS as your operating system, there are other alternatives, like Whonix and Qubes OS.
7. Never use a username that contains your real name or location, that includes emails, passwords, etc..
8. Never use your credit card for online purchases or payements because it will be related in your or your fake identity online and your real one will be compromised.
9. Never trust people online.
10. Always clean Exif and Meta Data from files and pictures you upload, as they contain your location and other dangerous hints.
11. Never use the devices you use to keep anonymous to login into your personal emails etc..
12. Never connect the device you use to be anonymous in your home wi-fi.
13. Never use the burner phone you use to keep yourself anonymous in the same location where you use your personal phone as it will lead to a correlation attack if you are being hunted by Law Enforcement.
14. Always use prepaid cards for your online purchases ( Bitcoin preferred ), and make sure you're not the one buying the prepaid card and the burner phone, instead give money to a homeless or someone else to do it for you ( stranger preferred ) becasue there are CCTVs everywhere.
15. When you connect to a public WI-FI, better use a anonymously purchased VPN, that does not keep logs ( read privacy policy carefully ), and install a extension called HTTPSeverywhere to prevent the packets you sent between you and the server to be sniffed by an attack called MITM ( Man In The Middle attack )
16. Always use a tumbler service that mixes your Bitcoin if you are handling big amounts to make it nearly impossible to trace.
17. If you want to evade Face Recognition Technology, wear black glasses and a t-shirt with a face on it, but don't forget there is something called fingerprints, so be aware what you're touching.
18. When using Tor Browser, always turn off javascript as there is something called browser exploits, some of them are 0days, which means a vulnerability discovered by a hacker but he never reveals what type or how the vulnerability is exploited, the governements and three alphabet agencies like NSA buy these types of exploits so be aware!
19. always use decentralized wallets for your cryptocurrency.
20. Rather than using public wi-fi you can buy an prepaid SIM card and use 4G on a hotspot device.

illius12

Basic
Reaction score
- I think these tips will help you a bit handling your anonimity.
- if you want help in cybersecurity don't hesitate to contact me

Top Bottom