Carding To Noobs or starters: Dont be deceived, Cashout through paypal

raze143

Premium
Reaction score
You should be super careful brothers in the game, Most of the tutorials you buying are 99.99% scam. If you are new to fraud and carding game and interested in making fast and easy money from experience I will advise you to get started with PayPal logs since they are easy to cashout through my crypto exchange funding method. I can show you this method. Feel free to hit me up on Tele @Razor2233. Lets eat and kill sauce together

transportation

Premium
Reaction score
You should be super careful brothers in the game, Most of the tutorials you buying are 99.99% scam. If you are new to fraud and carding game and interested in making fast and easy money from experience I will advise you to get started with PayPal logs since they are easy to cashout through my crypto exchange funding method. I can show you this method. Feel free to hit me up on Tele @Razor2233. Lets eat and kill sauce together
I'm digging that bro get at me

shadowjin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Thanks due, I want to learn about this. but I cannot find you by Tele search.

Top Bottom