Carding To wrap up my contest articles ...How to card microsoft for free ,,

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
OK for my last free present for the holiday to this community ill show you how to get free stuff...
Very simple you go on ebay and look for microsoft products that are under 150 bux and ask the seller what the pid number is for the item you found..tell them that you want to make sure that it is the right product that you are gonna purchase and then use that pid number and and call microsoft or message them on the live chat and tell them that you have the product that something broke on it and you want to return it and they will ask for the pid number and then tell u that they will send one because they don't worry about anything under 150..steady chasin the chedda

zrollo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
OK for my last free present for the holiday to this community ill show you how to get free stuff...
Very simple you go on ebay and look for microsoft products that are under 150 bux and ask the seller what the pid number is for the item you found..tell them that you want to make sure that it is the right product that you are gonna purchase and then use that pid number and and call microsoft or message them on the live chat and tell them that you have the product that something broke on it and you want to return it and they will ask for the pid number and then tell u that they will send one because they don't worry about anything under 150..steady chasin the chedda
so does this apply to new item such as a 150 dollar surface and not something like a used xbox one x on ebay for 200. most microsoft products under 150 are stuff like printer paper and controllers.

anonymous6

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
try now. support say they follow up in 72hrs. I tell u what happen

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
They might have caught on ..I've been doing it for like 4 months and there isn't telling how long others have because I'm sure I wasn't the first to do it

Top Bottom