Total newbie needs help, legit online ID sites?

oruffryder

Basic
Reaction score
Are there any online sites that make state drivers licenses that are legit, produce quality ID's and actually deliver? I've fished around but hear they are all scams. I also don't want to pay a fortune. I'm willing to pay a fair price for a good product but don't want to get ripped. Not having these ID's is making me loose money.

Any help or guidance?

Reaction score
dont be crazy to spend money..... make your own ids like passport, driving license and bills and lots more with easy tutorials... iam using it..... save money for other gamble, and u would love this for sure..... read it and thank me later.....

oruffryder

Basic
Reaction score
I was born and raised before the computer generation got started (yes I am actually over 40, I'm an old man compared to probably everyone else here lol) and don't feel comfortable using all of these different computer programs and stuff. I use gpg and pidgin for privacy and tor but aside from that basically just know how to surf the net. I am resourceful in finding sources for things and have a 'legit' phony passport that was printed right off of a government printing press and a DL from that same country. Show it to the C eye A and they won't be able to tell from looking at it that it is a phony as it isn't, except the numbers are not legit should they run it thru the countries passport database.

So I have a start. I would prefer to pay someone with the skills to make me the DL's and a few supporting doc's if needed like a country club membership pass, a utility bill. I can already get an ITIN with this ID and plan to do that so I can open a bank acct in the us under that name.

But I need the DL's for other reasons and also need Green Dot cards (just like 1 or 2 for ppl to transfer money to me from other parts of the usa). I want to use the free market. U have a skill, i have a need and money to pay for the skill u have to hook me up. I have a wife and family and busy life and not a lot of free time to learn programs and mess around with trying to make ID's and stuff. I admire anyone who has that talent and will pay for legit service. Im looking at a co in china right now but hearn most in general on thenet are scams. I have also dealt with a stranger from China and engaged in a very profitable transaction when i could have been ripped off. I will use them again.

I want to know who I can trust based on rep and give them my business and if satisfied pass on more business to them.

Doing it myself though is out of the question, although I appreciate your suggestion and encouragement! Thanks!

If u have the skills, I lave the dollar bills....

oruffryder

Basic
Reaction score
So I need some help and am willing to be crazy and spend money for others to make me ID's. I just need direction to the legit places that will make the ID's and send them and not just keep my money and send nothing.

Please, who can I trust to sed me legit USA drivers licenses from different states? Someone who can direct me to a site that can be trusted and do quality work I will even commit to owing a favor, nothing huge of course as I'm not asking for the moon, I just need some help getting a couple of drivers lisences from a couple of particular states.

Please help!

Top Bottom