TravelKings Flights And Hotels/70%OFF!/Safest Vendor/Escrow Welcomed!

Travel.King

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome TravelKing's flights and hotel services. Over 10 years of experience with even the most difficult reservations in countries such as Asia, Africa, South America, and many more. We cater to all types of clients including first time and resellers. First class flights to five star hotel bookings. Safest experience around!

Price: 30% of the retail price or 70% off
example: 300$ is for a 1000$ flight or hotel

How to order: Message me on TG with a screenshot of the flight or hotel needed. Deposit in escrow or with me and have the confirmation in your hands within 24 hrs! Release escrow upon check in and enjoy!

Telegram: @Travelking5

Last edited:

Richard09876

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome TravelKing's flights and hotel services. Over 10 years of experience with even the most difficult reservations in countries such as Asia, Africa, South America, and many more. We cater to all types of clients including first time and resellers. First class flights to five star hotel bookings. Safest experience around!

Price: 25% of the retail price
Minimum: 1200$ before discount
example: 300$ is for a 1200$ flight or hotel

How to order: Message me on TG with a screenshot of the flight or hotel needed. Deposit in escrow or with me and have the confirmation in your hands within 24 hrs!
how do i add you on TG ?

Top Bottom