Carding Tutorial for easy way to get all kinds of gift cards

Freshout20

Sw1per
Premium
Reaction score
What’s up everyone. Been on here for a couple months and haven’t really connected with any one to collaborate and discuss carding. I also could use some reactions and reputation so I am giving everyone one of my old methods I used to use back in my newbie days. Please like this post if you found it helpful which I’m sure most will. My telegram is @Freshout20 if anyone wants to return the favor to me and share a new working method with me or just discuss carding. ENJOY!!!

Ok to make this work very smoothly you will need a working cvv (#,exp,cvv,zip) a internet phone number or burner, a drop, and a little swag on the phone. Today I will instruct you how to easily acquire gift cards of any kind (visa, Amazon, whatever you ask for!!!) Some times I ask for scratch off tickets for a change of pace. This is a great method because your possibilities are endless and the success rate is very high. I personally don’t use this very often anymore as I have learned other ways of making money and this method usually requires defrauding a small mom and pop business or a little old lady’s business. I’d rather take from people who can afford it. But this has been successful many times for me.

Step one: Google search florists near me or gift baskets near me. Usually florists make gift baskets as well as floral arrangements. Do not try anyone like edible arrangements or larger floral chains. This will most likely not be successful with them.
NOTE: To accomplish this method properly you should start calling around 9 am when these places are opening.

STEP 2: Call your florist or gift basket store and tell them what you want. This might take some practice and repetition at first. The trick is don’t immediately say anything about a gift card. Play the part of an uncle sending his grandkids a gift basket or a Happy birthday present from grandpa. Anything you can think of!! (No lie first time I tried this method when I thought of it was right around Mother’s Day. Said we needed 10 gift baskets and added a $100 vanilla visa in each one!!! Easy $1000!!) So go over the options. A lot of places will just have bullshit baskets with nothing good. Some will have candy and snack baskets which Is my favorite because you get a shit load of candy too lol. But really screw the basket, once you’ve discussed that you need 2 baskets for your niece or 6 for your family reunion start to sound like your pleased but not sold. “I want it to be special is there anything else you have that you could add? Hmmm? Oh like an Amazon gift card? At this point they will either say they don’t do any kind of gift cards or they will work with you. They will take the card payment over the phone. No need for socks or RDP or anything. Also you need to call earlier in the day so they will fulfill your order that day. That makes it safer because they will charge card hours before you get your baskets. (Also this works with just floral arrangements and not baskets. Just tell them to include a (anything you want) in the arrangement.

STEP 3: The drop. I like to have a cvv from a good distance away from the location. 200+ miles or so but not totally necessary. If you call from the same location they will tell you to add the gift cards after delivery is made or you need to come into store and pay since it’s gift cards and you’re close. So before you call have your identity (just cvv name and address fake email and cvv info already written down in front of you to help with sounding legitimate. Most of these places will require these orders be delivered. I have picked up plenty of orders at the shop but do not ask to do this during order. My favorite way to achieve a smooth delivery is to card a hotel room within delivering distance from your shop ahead of time and have it delivered there. If need be you can call a little after you order and make up a reason why your cousin who is receiving this package needs to come and pick it up. You will be surprised at the success rate of this method and the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for reading!! Hit me up on telegram for any questions or say what’s up. I gave you a great method so any knowledge back would be awesome. Now go get some $$$!!!! ?

Top Bottom