Carding Tutorial how to register virtual cards Netspend VCC + AN/RN | EPATAGE REBORN

crdEPATAGE

VCC FATHER
Elite
Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Good afternoon, gentlemen. Today's tutorial is about a simple Netspend registration.
Before registering you need to create an email account, choose outlook, yahoo, mail.com and punch in the phone number of the holder from BG, use Truthfinder, Beenverifed, Intellius or any free alternative like FamilyTreeNow.
(You won't need access to the number in the future, just the mail.)

We start registering an account, you specify the data from the fullka, then set the login and password.

Then you get AN+RN

RN 073972181 | Pathward Bank
If someone doesn't know - it's the same Metabank, I don't recommend using DD as an acceptor, its rn is on the blacklist of most companies.

Go to the account, then open the card management menu and you can see your VCC, also a distinctive feature of Netspend is the ability to create several virtual cards at once.

Bin 451311 (Debit, Classic)
VCC is quite suitable for merchant warming, PayPal binding and some small purchases.

More profits, gentlemen! Telegram channel of the author: https://t.me/EPATAGE_REBORN
Subscribe, learn, grow, achieve!

Last edited:

matthew12

Carding Novice
Reaction score
pls how can i add phone number to outlook mail without getting code for confirmation?

Top Bottom