Market US/CA/GB/FR/IT/ES/TW/140 countries updated on May 16th

lm900927

Seller
Reaction score
The collector has been repaired. Buyers who need to pre-order rare BINs contact me. The minimum pre-order is 10CC - the price is 75$-300$. No negotiation. If you cannot accept it, please do not contact me to save everyone's time.

lm900927

Seller
Reaction score
There are 4 bases for sale: 70%-80% valid - no refunds
1. World Base - No message (24 hours delivery) - Top hacker
【 Credit Card - $15 】【 Debit card - $10 】【 Select BIN- $20 】
2.JP+ World Base - Full name + email (10 minutes delivery) - Top hacker
【 Credit Card Debit Mix - $12 】【 Debit Card - $10 】【 Select BIN- $20 】
3.TW Base - No information (shipping anytime 24 hours) - Top hacker
【 Credit Card Debit Mix - $10 】【 Select BIN- $15 】
4. World base full information (24 hours at any time delivery)
【 Private Hacker Shop - $15 - $25 】

Sales rules:
1. Minimum 10 pieces per purchase (whether BIN is selected or not)

2. Buyers can top up at least $500 to purchase and deliver the card you need in a timely manner. Top up reason: Check BIN at any time, fast delivery - you can break the minimum purchase of 10 rules, buy 1

3. If there is no BIN you want in the BIN list provided by me, but you want to pre-order the specified BIN (minimum deposit 1000$= 10 pieces)

4. All sales are non-refundable

5.VIP customers
What it takes to become a VIP: A single deposit or purchase of more than $5,000
VIP pre-order 25% off all BIN (10 pieces = $750), VIP pre-order BIN-100% valid - refundable
6. In order to let everyone get the rare BIN they want, my team has developed a designated BIN collector, which is updated on time every day. Please contact us. Some BIN prices range from $75 to $300. If you cannot accept this price, please do not contact us. Any rare BIN is obtained by extraordinary means, so the price is relatively expensive
Specified BIN sales method: We only guarantee that the card number, date and CVV are contained and valid, and we are not responsible for the authenticity of the statement and other information. If you cannot accept this rule, do not buy

Kojak

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone bought from this guy? I've contacted him but he sounds a bit shady lol. Possible ripper. Admin can you confirm he is vouched?

Top Bottom