uk delivery driver

Shtancler

Basic
Reaction score
i have a delivery working for yodel home delivry...they deliver for virgin and littlewoods and also other companies

i have been try to card virgin contracts to the postcode area but i get past the security but when it comes to checking the card for the 1 pound in and out payment i cnt cause the cc i use aint matched..

its difficult to get uk cc especially for specific areas..if anyone can help me or any1 that i can work with let me knw..with virgin u can get multiple phones per person

quolshit

Basic
Reaction score
I can get a driver with a van for u in London, who can travel everywhere. I have adress drops who can sign. :)

RAIDEN

Basic
Reaction score
i have a delivery working for yodel home delivry...they deliver for virgin and littlewoods and also other companies

i have been try to card virgin contracts to the postcode area but i get past the security but when it comes to checking the card for the 1 pound in and out payment i cnt cause the cc i use aint matched..

its difficult to get uk cc especially for specific areas..if anyone can help me or any1 that i can work with let me knw..with virgin u can get multiple phones per person
here is what i do and suggest you to do maybe you will have better luck
step 1. get a dead uk fullz
step 3. vcc
step 2. esaver acc ( for sort code and acc details to be entered )
now go throught the process of getting the contract now do all of this in the fullz name dob e.t.c but use your drop address or any address thats on your delivery route
only put that you been living at the address for 1 month , now you will need to enter second address
( this is the address they use for the credit check )
put the fullz address and say lived there for around 10 years then the usual employed stuff depending on the dob of the person for eg dont put builder if the dob is some o.a.p :rolleyes:
then youll get through to the bank acc details here just put the fullz name and the sort and acc number of the esaver acc you have ( with a barclays drop you can open upto 10 esaver accs if you have online access with it )

then you will get through to the payment of the pound bit, now use the fullz name again or shall we say foools name lol and put in the cc info you have of the vcc and hey presto if the fullz has good enough credit rating your all in.
if they dont then go through the process again with another fullz details untill you hit the jackpot and when you have phone in hand then apply for a few more on the same acc :p.
Im not 100% sure this will work on the virgin site as i havent tryed on that site but it does work with cwarehouse and phones4u cwarehouse also use yodel for delivery :) not sure about phones4u though so maybe PayPal with cwarehouse.
if you have any other questions feel free to pm me if i can help i will.
also took 5 minutes out of my life to write this so feel free to +rep if i helped a bit
:rolleyes: thanks and good luck

Top Bottom