UK enrolling

• Thread starter Удалённый пользователь 842
  • Start date

У

Удалённый пользователь 842

Hi, i was searching for uk enrolls and found that nobody selling it. Is it so hard to enroll it or what? I am thinking myself to do it, and i have phone service,fullz and id scan is it enough to enroll halifax or smth similar?

Shtancler

Basic
Reaction score
UK enroll service will be highly demanded on here of curce. Why dont you just try to enroll couple of your fullz and check if its so easy or not?

У

UK enroll service will be highly demanded on here of curce. Why dont you just try to enroll couple of your fullz and check if its so easy or not?
Im trying to save as much as possible money,so im asking your advice. I will try then. And post my results here.

Dan Paul

Basic
Reaction score
Im trying to save as much as possible money,so im asking your advice. I will try then. And post my results here.
it is easier over the phone they ask u 5 question and u have to be correct with 3 and be cool and carm when they ask u question dont be scared or be in a hurry coz transfer or any transaction they do the adviser get bonus or incentive for each transaction when they ask u for ur age dont go and answer like a robot with every answer... they will suspect u more just keep it low and cool it will be done, dont try online its all fucked up and impossible :mad: i did it and got screwed in transfering the balance in virtual cc they said tht the bank is not registered with them :eek: . trying to figure out a way with some drop bank account ...

У

it is easier over the phone they ask u 5 question and u have to be correct with 3 and be cool and carm when they ask u question dont be scared or be in a hurry coz transfer or any transaction they do the adviser get bonus or incentive for each transaction when they ask u for ur age dont go and answer like a robot with every answer... they will suspect u more just keep it low and cool it will be done, dont try online its all fucked up and impossible :mad: i did it and got screwed in transfering the balance in virtual cc they said tht the bank is not registered with them :eek: . trying to figure out a way with some drop bank account ...
So over internet even dont try? Only register through phone?

У

yes phone is way better
how about if the cardholder already enrolled his card? how can you gain access to the bank account if you have the fulls infos + ssn ? cuz... u need to bypass the security questions, or username, or passworn, which you don't have :confused:

Dan Paul

Basic
Reaction score
bro the meaning of fulls is having the full information rite from from password to avail balance never done U.S tht much but knw alot about UK banks can help u with tht....

Ldn786

Basic
Reaction score
bro the meaning of fulls is having the full information rite from from password to avail balance never done U.S tht much but knw alot about UK banks can help u with tht....
Are you on icq Dan?

Top Bottom