Reaction score
Looking for a serious professional carder to work with on my UK square online merchant store. Payouts are next business day so there will be very little downtime for chargebacks etc... Only interested in 50/50 splits and you will receive your cut via your crypto of preference but BTC will be easiest for me. Only interested in genuine carders with years of experience as this is a good opportunity for both parties to make some quick bread. Square online operate there own payment gateway which can be carded and they accept various payment options including AmEx.

If you are serious and interested to work with someone trustworthy and have the same intentions hit me up on telegram looking to cash out serious money and build a fruitful relationship as I have other merchant options available.

Telegram: Medi2.Ele

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Looking for a serious professional carder to work with on my UK square online merchant store. Payouts are next business day so there will be very little downtime for chargebacks etc... Only interested in 50/50 splits and you will receive your cut via your crypto of preference but BTC will be easiest for me. Only interested in genuine carders with years of experience as this is a good opportunity for both parties to make some quick bread. Square online operate there own payment gateway which can be carded and they accept various payment options including AmEx.

If you are serious and interested to work with someone trustworthy and have the same intentions hit me up on telegram looking to cash out serious money and build a fruitful relationship as I have other merchant options available.

I couldn’t find you on telegram
Dm me on telegram @zenithway1

z4n3tti1

Basic
Reaction score

What is your telegram? can't find out your ID, please hit me on @z4n3tti

Top Bottom