Unployment benefit scam due to corona virus

trish

trish

Reaction score
The lastest scam thats trending in the world of scam is Called "Unemployment claim" its very easy to hit and it gives you the range of 6,000$ to 10,000$ in just 3days maximum... i will tell you everything you need to know about it, contact me for more info, still going through in some states, be fast before it get really hard to hit.

Reactions: Danamacer

Thizz3

Thizz3

Reaction score
I would like to know the details

The lastest scam thats trending in the world of scam is Called "Unemployment claim" its very easy to hit and it gives you the range of 6,000$ to 10,000$ in just 3days maximum... i will tell you everything you need to know about it, contact me for more info, still going through in some states, be fast before it get really hard to hit.

60zips

60zips

Reaction score
I wanna learn more about it

kumba

kumba

Reaction score
lets get it

jjjelly

jjjelly

Reaction score
i've tried it and had some hiccups im a ferw areas, like not able to do all back weeks at the same time to nreceive the big chunk of money - how or what am i doing wrong here? In one case it was successful, but I just cfant see what Ive done wrong on the others

Yaya Jones

Yaya Jones

Reaction score
Are you still available for this

y2k2070

y2k2070

Reaction score
Hi i am trying to get the method on this

Danamacer

Danamacer

Reaction score
Pm me i have everything id and driver licence..50/50 email [email protected]

tblue3500

tblue3500

Reaction score
Dm me ill like to know... I have all documents needed... Just fir the lov ill break first one down 60/40your way...