UPS catching on

Snukka

Basic
Reaction score
How long does a drop location usually last? This location has been used as a drop for a few months but 2-3 packages arriving per week.

Now, there were a few deliveries for today but UPS has interrupted the service and is returning it back to the shipper.

Has anyone been through this? Is this a sign of UPS blacklisting the address? Could cops be next?

RELAX

Basic
Reaction score
i would stop this drop if I was in position of you, better to be 1k poorer and free than millionare being torn new in gulag :)

retro

Basic
Reaction score
There's a trick to use the same drop multiple times.

Like say an address is

1234 Housh Street
12345 CA
USA

You can alter the address to
House No. 1234 Housh Street(CA)
12345 CA
USA

It works for me. I never use the same version of the address twice. That way, the merchant/cc company/postal service will not see the same address turning up many times.

SH1M4N

Basic
Reaction score
It mean the address has been noted and if you try more the cop might be next bro get another drop altering the address would work but would get the drop in trouble ...belive me have seen it happen

sport404

Basic
Reaction score
I have had this one work for me before as well to. In some case there are unique city names like Daylan, TX for example and generic city names like Greenwood, TX. You can use both name and would get your stuff at the same drop location. But that only applies if your drop is in a city that falls in that catergory. So you can say

1234 Some Street 1234 Some Street
Daylan, TX 11223 Greenwood, TX 11223

Snukka

Basic
Reaction score
It mean the address has been noted and if you try more the cop might be next bro get another drop altering the address would work but would get the drop in trouble ...belive me have seen it happen
So, UPS gets involved? I mean, they watch over these kind of things? Now, we have to even be wary of these carriers?

Alterings gets drop in trouble? But then how else can we get it shipped to the drop then? You need to alter it, unless u can get the COBs with the bank. That's even harder than just altering the addy.
I have had this one work for me before as well to. In some case there are unique city names like Daylan, TX for example and generic city names like Greenwood, TX. You can use both name and would get your stuff at the same drop location. But that only applies if your drop is in a city that falls in that catergory. So you can say

1234 Some Street 1234 Some Street
Daylan, TX 11223 Greenwood, TX 11223
Yeah, I'l give it a try. Thx for the tip! :)
There's a trick to use the same drop multiple times.

Like say an address is

1234 Housh Street
12345 CA
USA

You can alter the address to
12345 CA
USA

It works for me. I never use the same version of the address twice. That way, the merchant/cc company/postal service will not see the same address turning up many times.

Do you give that address to ups? I think their system would just put it as

1234 Housh Street
12345 CA
USA

Instead of doing it this way:

12345 CA
USA

so if u tried to use the 2nd addy, it would prob correct it to the first version.

Top Bottom