USA here - WU, Bank Drop, Drop Shipping TBA

Centanni055

Basic
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have 12 years of experience (2008) I’m so old I remember when VBV and Secure Code came out haha

What can I do? What am I looking to do?

As of now, being an American, I know alot of people need bank drops. I do have my genuine M&T Account I can use. I also have my Cashapp account too.

I’m willing to really do whatever to prove myself. Here’s the thing, I believe in full transparency. Have I scammed the scammers? Yes. Have I said, oh let’s split 70/30 and I leave? Oh yeah. I learned as I grew older that it makes sense to stick around and do 10x $100 transfers to make $400. Instead of ripping and running on just $100. I’m just willing to admit it.

If you want any proof I’m from NY or anything, just ask.

I will be able to do drop shipping starting November 20th. I would like to start making contacts now so we can start building a report with each other now.

I’ve worked in offices my entire life so I’m very professional and friendly. I had experience with the Nigerian dating scam and having to talk to total strangers, reroute western union payments etc. Never knew my American accent was worth money. Thanks mom and dad.

I’m currently working off an iPad so I’m unable to make fake documents which I am literally an expert in. Quick tip : If you ever make a fake document. Make it, then print it and take a photo of it or I would make it, and then scan it. You’d be surprised how many people would make their document and then send the .png file of it. I was able to tweak my partners poorly made documents and once we did that, it was off to the races. I’m sure I could download PS on here, but I’m more of a hands on, cold calling guy. Can definitely do bank drops, western union etc. Would prefer bank drops as it will be quicker and don’t have to leave.

That’s all, Text me at 1-530-212-6358 or PM and Telegram @Centanni055

Last edited:

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
bro for your kind of situation i am sure you won`t find the guy you need here . those mother fucking scammer will find you !

Centanni055

Basic
Reaction score
I see a lot of good tutorials here, I see people looking for work. All I see though is people selling selling selling. I remember in 2008-2010 there would be loads of forums where people every morning would post demos of CVV. Hit loads of good hits. I’m thinking of finding the people looking for work and colabtering with them. Two people from the bottom is always a success story.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
I see a lot of good tutorials here, I see people looking for work. All I see though is people selling selling selling. I remember in 2008-2010 there would be loads of forums where people every morning would post demos of CVV. Hit loads of good hits. I’m thinking of finding the people looking for work and colabtering with them. Two people from the bottom is always a success story.
that was 10 year ago bro thing was change a lot the pass a lot of scam so be careful hope you will get one .

Centanni055

Basic
Reaction score
that was 10 year ago bro thing was change a lot the pass a lot of scam so be careful hope you will get one .
Oh I appreciate it brother and Godspeed to you. I’m not really interesting in the carding as much as I am person to person stuff. I mean, let’s say for example you have information and want me to receive funds then hey, if you know how to do it, I know I’m of some value being American with a genuine American bank account etc.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
i know a lot of guys they need bank drop but not in the dark web they only making deal with local people , even i searching and try to deal a wastern union job in dark web i got burn twice . mostly big job and real job all those guys we deal face to face not in the web

Centanni055

Basic
Reaction score
i know a lot of guys they need bank drop but not in the dark web they only making deal with local people , even i searching and try to deal a wastern union job in dark web i got burn twice . mostly big job and real job all those guys we deal face to face not in the the web
i follow, I literally can’t deal with anybody in my area. It’s more people to tell on you, everyone wants to flash money on Facebook, tell their friends, girlfriend, me I’m low key

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have 12 years of experience (2008) I’m so old I remember when VBV and Secure Code came out haha

As of now, being an American, I know alot of people need bank drops. I do have my genuine M&T Account I can use. I also have my Cashapp account too.

I’m willing to really do whatever to prove myself. Here’s the thing, I believe in full transparency. Have I scammed the scammers? Yes. Have I said, oh let’s split 70/30 and I leave? Oh yeah. I learned as I grew older that it makes sense to stick around and do 10x $100 transfers to make $400. Instead of ripping and running on just $100. I’m just willing to admit it.

I will be able to do drop shipping starting November 20th. I would like to start making contacts now so we can start building a report with each other now.

I’ve worked in offices my entire life so I’m very professional and friendly. I had experience with the Nigerian dating scam and having to talk to total strangers, reroute western union payments etc. Never knew my American accent was worth money. Thanks mom and dad.

I’m currently working off an iPad so I’m unable to make fake documents which I am literally an expert in. Quick tip : If you ever make a fake document. Make it, then print it and take a photo of it or I would make it, and then scan it. You’d be surprised how many people would make their document and then send the .png file of it. I was able to tweak my partners poorly made documents and once we did that, it was off to the races. I’m sure I could download PS on here, but I’m more of a hands on, cold calling guy. Can definitely do bank drops, western union etc. Would prefer bank drops as it will be quicker and don’t have to leave.

Got dumps

Reaction score

I will send you a message on Telegram

macarder

Basic
Reaction score
I'm
I'm looking for work

Dan32

Basic
Reaction score

Hey. I sent you a message on Telegram but it didn't go through

BM4f

Basic
Reaction score
are you up for anything?
i might need your help if your willing to talk
if u message me say from this site plz

telegram @hookearth381

Top Bottom