Using a fake liscence

Delasy

Basic
Reaction score
Reccentley i was pulled over in canada by a rcmp officer using a new jersey drivers liscence , to my dismay he ran the liscence to reveal that i should be 5'1 120 pounds blonde hair blue eyes , well i dont match any of that to the slightest fortuantley for me i had thee dumbest or laziest cop going and he wrote me a speeding ticket and let me go stating if im not who i say i was he would have me charged for identity theft so despite my flimsy fake identity i was free to go, is it even possible to dupe law enforcement and government officials with fake identity anymore , or is everything so interconnected i gotta find a way to get a full matching my description

Hiness

Basic
Reaction score
thats why I prefer the rcmp over city police the have bigger fish to get. And they have the border terrorism

Delasy

Basic
Reaction score
City police only have acsses to CPIC your way better off getting pulled over by local law enforcment then you can get off with social engineering , RCMP have acsses to all databases apparentley , he claimed he could of ran liscence even if i was from eastern europe or south america, i think th main thing going for mei was in the middle of nowhere in a rental car during a snowstorm with no cell reception . no one really answerd my question though , am i out of luck ?

PLEX

Basic
Reaction score
I know buddy who used a fake with made up info/DL #. Cop ran it and nothing came up so they thought it was a mistake with the system.

I suggest you pay the ticket that you got in the fake name.

I dont know any fake that can pass gov scrutiny. I know though that with close enough full you can get off, but now they have system where photo pops up.

It is possible to get real issued gov documents apparently by using close full but you got to know what states to go to that isnt linked etc. Also I seen some good stuff on creating new ID, but shit seems so hard now.

Delasy

Basic
Reaction score
I know buddy who used a fake with made up info/DL #. Cop ran it and nothing came up so they thought it was a mistake with the system.

I suggest you pay the ticket that you got in the fake name.

I dont know any fake that can pass gov scrutiny. I know though that with close enough full you can get off, but now they have system where photo pops up.

It is possible to get real issued gov documents apparently by using close full but you got to know what states to go to that isnt linked etc. Also I seen some good stuff on creating new ID, but shit seems so hard now.
Well im canadian , the only reasons im concerned about this is i live outside the law, we should talk , im desperatley in need of better documents and methods to generate / get them. But yea basically i got away on same premise "must be a mistake"

in canada if i got someones Full profile i know some shady lawyers who would write a affadavit stating im that person think it would be worth the try ? , i know the DMV here is still dos based with no pictures in the system

Top Bottom