USPS Left A Notice

RD07

Basic
Reaction score
They left a notice saying they were going to redeliver.
Is it possible for them to leave it at the door step? Or under the mailbox or whatever?

I filled out a redelivery requesting they just leave the package and wrote a little note to make it more personal.

Anyone got some experience with USPS?

The Knight

Basic
Reaction score
lol i just got a package today from USPS and they kept ringing on my doorbell. Im assuming they are getting tighter on security.

RD07

Basic
Reaction score
The house is someone vacation home. I'm tempted to smash the back in and just greet them tomorrow. I need the packages.
UPS is getting more strict on their shit, I had to play 21 questions with the last UPS guy just to get my shit.

So can I leave a note requesting them to leave the shit?
I think they left a notice because it was pouring down rain when they attempted to deliver.

The Knight

Basic
Reaction score
Lol i think you can call them to leave it there and they will, possibly a note will work on the front door as well. Im using a forclosure home as my drop i havent had any problems with shippings but they were from UPS and fedex and DHL none were USPS. But at my house my mom ordered some stuff for herself and they kept ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door rather than just leaving the package at the front door.

RD07

Basic
Reaction score
I printed off my tracking info, and attached a little letter asking them to leave the packages.
So hopefully that will work, if not ill just bust in the house, The package is worth enough to get charged on a B&E.

RD07

Basic
Reaction score
Its cool, got a pair of lockpicks. LOL.
Oh and they got one of those fake rocks with a key holder inside. So ill just go with that.

Top Bottom