hitlersson82

Basic
Reaction score
Hello. Can anybody tell me if I can use SOCKS911 and a USA RDP, with a valid CC, and fake ID to make a coinbase account with the cardholder's info, and then deposit in BTC with their card? Is this possible, or better yet easy? Ready to get started on it, but I at least want to know before I start if it's even possible. What hangups I may run into, if there are better crypto exchanges to be looking at to do this on, and how munch money to go for per cc....Thanks.

Looking for people to exchange methods and knowledge as well. Give me a mesage if you wanna chat. Thanks

Jwopwop

Basic
Reaction score
Hello. Can anybody tell me if I can use SOCKS911 and a USA RDP, with a valid CC, and fake ID to make a coinbase account with the cardholder's info, and then deposit in BTC with their card? Is this possible, or better yet easy? Ready to get started on it, but I at least want to know before I start if it's even possible. What hangups I may run into, if there are better crypto exchanges to be looking at to do this on, and how munch money to go for per cc....Thanks.

Looking for people to exchange methods and knowledge as well. Give me a mesage if you wanna chat. Thanks
I might have some Coinbase accounts for you to use

Top Bottom