Vcc Cashou method

Heryti6589

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello people, I have done quite well buying items in stores. But I can't find a good Cashout method, I have tried to buy gift cards but they ask for additional information or some alarm of suspected fraud goes off. Does anyone have a cashout method or any gift card stores that are cardable?

gulter02

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello people, I have done quite well buying items in stores. But I can't find a good Cashout method, I have tried to buy gift cards but they ask for additional information or some alarm of suspected fraud goes off. Does anyone have a cashout method or any gift card stores that are cardable?
Hi, how are you? Could you help me with the purchase method you use? I would appreciate it.

spartadon

Banned
Supreme
Reaction score
You want a cashout method for specifically gift cards alone?

gulter02

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How you have a verified status here surprises me, you scammed me of $150, claiming to sell bank log, after you received BTC you blocked me, cheap thief, I’ve got screenshots of our chat, low life thief
Give me a minute in DM bro

Last edited:

Heryti6589

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How you have a verified status here surprises me, you scammed me of $150, claiming to sell bank log, after you received BTC you blocked me, cheap thief, I’ve got screenshots of our chat, low life thief
There are only two types of people on these forums, the one who really wants to help you and the one who wants to scam you. I have years of experience and I know both, this spartazen is a scammer without a doubt.

Rude

Basic
Reaction score
There are only two types of people on these forums, the one who really wants to help you and the one who wants to scam you. I have years of experience and I know both, this spartazen is a scammer without a doubt.
He ah scammer bro, he scammed me, I’ve got screenshots, guy is ah low life thief

gulter02

Carding Novice
Reaction score
En estos foros solo hay dos tipos de personas, la que realmente quiere ayudarte y la que quiere estafarte. Tengo años de experiencia y conozco a ambos, este Spartazen es un estafador sin duda.
METROHe asked me for $300 via cashout method

gulter02

Carding Novice
Reaction score
He ah scammer bro, he scammed me, I’ve got screenshots, guy is ah low life thief
Bro, where can I get a good tutorial to get started with the padlock, just give me a good recommendation where they don't steal the little money I have, I'm really interested in working

Reaction score
He got the status of a carding class participant, completed the training and... Scammed for $150?!

What a shame...

Top Bottom