Market VCLUB AUTOMATED CC FRESH DAILY UPDATES

LeonardoDa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
why Vclub locked my account. give me a reason
account name: eurodogecoin68
They did the same shit to me. I had been a customer for nearly 5 years and then one day out of the blue it came up and said AUTOBANNED by system. So I go and hit them up on Jabber which is a complete pain in the ass, esp if its your first time doing it. They didn't seem to believe me when I told them I had been a customer for years. So I told them I had screenshots from 2017 to prove that I was a customer and I gave them 2 private domains which still work to access the shitty shop today. They deny any connection to old ValidShop, but it's a LIE. How do I know this, well, because the private domains to access the shop came from the days of ValidShop... I told them I didn't think it was fair to get autobanned and then have to pay $90 to come back after having been a customer for so long. They pretty much told me to suck it up. So I told them they could suck it up and to expect my review on every forum in which I am a member. I don't know if you guys are having trouble accessing the site still, but the private domains from way back when are still working... They are as follows: eat-sleep-card-repeat.ru AND ride-my-bike.in Both of those came from ValidShop years and years ago... talking like 2016. If VClub and ValidShop aren't associated then why do the private domains from the old lead to the new???? Right, that's what I thought. The only thing I can possibly imagine that I done to get autobanned was that I had c2bit (now defunct) open in another tab. I bought a proxy server from them and BAM. YOU HAVE BEEN AUTOBANNED BY SYSTEM. What really chaps my ass about all of it is that they expect me to pay $90 to come back. That's like kicking your friend in the nuts and trying to charge him $90 for doing it... Well ValidShop, VClub, whatever you want to call yourself today, your service of distinction SUCKS, your $90 fee SUCKS, your cards SUCK, your support SUCKS, ya'll just SUCK all the way around. Hope ya'll like my review. Don't say I didn't try to give you the opportunity to avoid it cause I did TWICE. So... here's my review. Please feel free to fact check anything within and ValidShop/VClub, ya'll just kiss my ass! (y)

Venom72

Basic
Reaction score
Hey i wanna deal with rocket base owner & umbrella base owner I will deal with ur profit @yashx1huvohi it’s my telegram username contact here . @vclub my username is bigdini00 thanks sir contact me pls

Top Bottom