Market VCLUB AUTOMATED CC FRESH DAILY UPDATES

israel0885

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This is my 5th FORUM ACCOUNT BEWARE, CrdClub Mods Admins Eats there money so they always ban forum accounts who is reviewing negative feedbacks about vclub,.

15 days ago. I tried login in my account and it says "incorrect username and password" it happened when i deposited fresh $200 in my account and after a while my account status was this.

I instantly contated jabber support about it, and I was first very confident that there support will surely help me out. But i was wrong.

At first it was this response

2nd,3rd,4th and so one days i am getting same responses

the Jabber told me to wait and wait every single day.

I have been depositing 150 - 250$ every single day with them and this is what i get, I have been with them for more than 2 years.

They banned my account 2 months ago, due to system issue, they told me system banned me due to refunding at that time also they wasted a lot of time but at last this vclub admin here unbanned my account and asked me to lower down the refund ratios which i did very well. I have taken proof of screenshot at that time also with vclub forum messages section and i have given the same to jabber also to prove myself. I was always been told to wait and wait and it will be sorted but here is the catch, 12 days no solution was given in jabber so i Started complaining here in this thread and what they told me that NO JABBER NO PASSWORD RESET, then i got to know that I am sure thes russian dogs scumbags themselves changed my password to scam me for sure or there useless tech deap cant do shit about there site securities there webiste being hacked, 2fa system also sucks useless thing.

They could have been helped me in a second but they didnt.

IF i count it They stolen my whole account in which 300$+ were in balance and worth $500+ closed locked cards in my history.

They are charging huge Joinin fees now a days which is $90 , what they call it we provide BEST SUPPORT , its a pathetic support now a days.

They are not able to handle so many users in there shop now. earlier days when king of cc shop UNICC etc were there , vclub were so small and were so good, but now they are a MESS UP.

No doubt they are being arrogant as vclub comes under top 5 shops in our world.

That is why they being so desrespectful and full of shit.

I HAVE ZERO EXPECTATIONS FROM THEM NOW. ALL ARE SCAMMERS HERE AND vclub is one of the top scammers now.

They will ban your accounts to amek you people scare, now they are claerly stealing accounts.

I wont stop here, going into blacklist section and will target other forums also.

THEY KEEP ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS POST IN THERE THREADS. WHOEVER POSTING ANYTHING AGAINST THEM THEY ARE DELETING THEERE COMMENTS AND THEY ARE ETTING ALL FORUM ACCOUNTS BAN WHOEVEVR SPEAKS AGAINST THEM. CRDCLUB FORUM MODS ARE THEMSELVES PET OF vCLUB as they are advertisers here.

TRY TO STOP ME. I WILL SCREW YOU GUYS UP.

kingslayer

Basic
Reaction score
This is my 5th FORUM ACCOUNT BEWARE, CrdClub Mods Admins Eats there money so they always ban forum accounts who is reviewing negative feedbacks about vclub,.

15 days ago. I tried login in my account and it says "incorrect username and password" it happened when i deposited fresh $200 in my account and after a while my account status was this.

I instantly contated jabber support about it, and I was first very confident that there support will surely help me out. But i was wrong.

At first it was this response

2nd,3rd,4th and so one days i am getting same responses

the Jabber told me to wait and wait every single day.

I have been depositing 150 - 250$ every single day with them and this is what i get, I have been with them for more than 2 years.

They banned my account 2 months ago, due to system issue, they told me system banned me due to refunding at that time also they wasted a lot of time but at last this vclub admin here unbanned my account and asked me to lower down the refund ratios which i did very well. I have taken proof of screenshot at that time also with vclub forum messages section and i have given the same to jabber also to prove myself. I was always been told to wait and wait and it will be sorted but here is the catch, 12 days no solution was given in jabber so i Started complaining here in this thread and what they told me that NO JABBER NO PASSWORD RESET, then i got to know that I am sure thes russian dogs scumbags themselves changed my password to scam me for sure or there useless tech deap cant do shit about there site securities there webiste being hacked, 2fa system also sucks useless thing.

They could have been helped me in a second but they didnt.

IF i count it They stolen my whole account in which 300$+ were in balance and worth $500+ closed locked cards in my history.

They are charging huge Joinin fees now a days which is $90 , what they call it we provide BEST SUPPORT , its a pathetic support now a days.

They are not able to handle so many users in there shop now. earlier days when king of cc shop UNICC etc were there , vclub were so small and were so good, but now they are a MESS UP.

No doubt they are being arrogant as vclub comes under top 5 shops in our world.

That is why they being so desrespectful and full of shit.

I HAVE ZERO EXPECTATIONS FROM THEM NOW. ALL ARE SCAMMERS HERE AND vclub is one of the top scammers now.

They will ban your accounts to amek you people scare, now they are claerly stealing accounts.

I wont stop here, going into blacklist section and will target other forums also.

THEY KEEP ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS POST IN THERE THREADS. WHOEVER POSTING ANYTHING AGAINST THEM THEY ARE DELETING THEERE COMMENTS AND THEY ARE ETTING ALL FORUM ACCOUNTS BAN WHOEVEVR SPEAKS AGAINST THEM. CRDCLUB FORUM MODS ARE THEMSELVES PET OF vCLUB as they are advertisers here.

TRY TO STOP ME. I WILL SCREW YOU GUYS UP.
what jabber ID are you talking to? and what site are you register on?

hatbas_0

Basic
Reaction score
actually there are in my views vclub is good atleast they provide refund if cc is dad n my case .i am also usisng from long

maintenance
Sorry, we're down for maintenance.
We'll be back shortly.

@vclub

gosterisli

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
for those you want to know when it will be up, just ask on their jabber.
I did but got no reply. maybe if many ask someone will get an answer.

we are impacted too, we are sellers. vclub down means no sales and no withdraw
I wish vclub have communicated a little before doing this maintenance. not cool to have our funds blocked without notice

vvv_ear

Active Carder
Reaction score
This link is dead, how long you need to maintain it, or you are ready to run.

elmayor

Basic
Reaction score
Seems sketchy they been ripping people's money with false Valid Checks, they Stopped posting here since People started complaining, and now this ??

Top Bottom