Market VCLUB AUTOMATED CC FRESH DAILY UPDATES

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
yeah we got your point, you keep repeating yourself.
why don"t you people find another shop and make money elsewhere instead of complaing
AS WE KNOW YOU WORK HERE AS A SELLER SO 59CODE SUITS FOR YOUR SCAMMIN YOU ALWAYS COME FORWARD TO DEFEND SCAM WOW GREAT SELLER...BTW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION

gosterisli

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
AS WE KNOW YOU WORK HERE AS A SELLER SO 59CODE SUITS FOR YOUR SCAMMIN YOU ALWAYS COME FORWARD TO DEFEND SCAM WOW GREAT SELLER...BTW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION
writing in big letters does not make you any smarter.
i don't care about 59 code i don't need that to make money, plus it's written in the rules so you know and you keep buying ?
you keep complaining for weeks, i don't understand why you keep using this shop.
positive thinking, use another shop, make money and stop crying in forum, it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
writing in big letters does not make you any smarter.
i don't care about 59 code i don't need that to make money, plus it's written in the rules so you know and you keep buying ?
you keep complaining for weeks, i don't understand why you keep using this shop.
positive thinking, use another shop, make money and stop crying in forum, it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever
who the hell are you ? :D are you employe of them ? no you are seller with name ghost who selling deadass card which appear 59code and you got money ..so you are crying over here to scamming more money with 59code and i am crying over here for getting scammed ..i believe vclub should pay you for this shit you have too much time to reply everyone everytime LOL go get a life shit

smokey447

Elite
Reaction score
The best ripper right now is Vclub , i have wasted almost 500$ , this bastard kept dead cc and it all coming back as no refund , even 1 fucking dollar i cant get out of my fucking merchant. I have been with vclub 2 yrs now , now is worst than ever , you cant just keep wasting pples fund mate , you now a fucking ripper

smokey447

Elite
Reaction score
yeah we got your point, you keep repeating yourself.
why don"t you people find another shop and make money elsewhere instead of complaing
As for you , i bet you put card on that base, your cc are fucking rubbish , dont come here defending shit , i have been with vclub for 2yrs now and spent over 30k$ , you and your colleague base are bullshit .

gosterisli

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
who the hell are you ? :D are you employe of them ? no you are seller with name ghost who selling deadass card which appear 59code and you got money ..so you are crying over here to scamming more money with 59code and i am crying over here for getting scammed ..i believe vclub should pay you for this shit you have too much time to reply everyone everytime LOL go get a life shit
letters are smaller, good you make progress

gosterisli

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
As for you , i bet you put card on that base, your cc are fucking rubbish , dont come here defending shit , i have been with vclub for 2yrs now and spent over 30k$ , you and your colleague base are bullshit .
i'm not defending anyone. I don't see the point of complaining in vain

Top Bottom