Black List Verifpro.net refuses to send me what I pay for

ririlucki

Premium
Reaction score
Please Help @CrdPro @Verifpro.net

Bought off of his site 5 days ago now (sent a total of $880) and was confused on how to receive the information so I messaged him on telegram. Everything said it was in stock on the site. He finally responded, telling me it was actually out of stock and to wait a few days. I responded, trying to be friendly which he didn't deserve at all, and he immediately responds "wtf man blah blah blah" acting like I was a moron because I expected that the stock on the site represented the stock he actually had. From there he just gets more and more unfriendly then blocks me, scamming me out of almost $900 fucking dollars. Please help me idk what to do at this point. Also, any future buyers, don't buy from this fucking piece of shit.

He has refused to talk to me, calling me a scammer and bullshit like that up until @CrdPro responded on the thread. Now all of a sudden he seems to remember that I sent him $900 smh. He asked me to apologize, then he would send the accounts. I apologized, he still has not sent me my accounts.

His telegram is @Verifpro

Photos/Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7gbHBL2

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Have you solved the problem now?

Giovanni

Basic
Reaction score
Please Help @CrdPro @Verifpro.net

Bought off of his site 5 days ago now (sent a total of $880) and was confused on how to receive the information so I messaged him on telegram. Everything said it was in stock on the site. He finally responded, telling me it was actually out of stock and to wait a few days. I responded, trying to be friendly which he didn't deserve at all, and he immediately responds "wtf man blah blah blah" acting like I was a moron because I expected that the stock on the site represented the stock he actually had. From there he just gets more and more unfriendly then blocks me, scamming me out of almost $900 fucking dollars. Please help me idk what to do at this point. Also, any future buyers, don't buy from this fucking piece of shit.

He has refused to talk to me, calling me a scammer and bullshit like that up until @CrdPro responded on the thread. Now all of a sudden he seems to remember that I sent him $900 smh. He asked me to apologize, then he would send the accounts. I apologized, he still has not sent me my accounts.

His telegram is @Verifpro

Photos/Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7gbHBL2
I know This to be true he got 2 payments from me then just kept asking For more money once I said no you have got your lot and then He said the exact same thing wtf man blah blah blah Horrible individual

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
He told me he would send me them when he gets it, I still have yet to receive the accounts but I'm hoping he will send them soon

So you are still waiting?

Let us know when you receive it give it 1 week or few days then try to get admin to get refund from seller

ririlucki

Premium
Reaction score
Nvm lol it's still fuck verifpro. The bank drop he sent me is shut down, the eBay account has $1,000 selling limit, not $25,000 like he said

plucky

Elite
Reaction score
I thought he was a "verified vendor" I was seriously thinking about ordering from them but after reading the issues i personally think he should be booted. Providing the claims are accurate, frankly i see no reason to believe the buyers are lying. Would make no sense.

Themguy

Basic
Reaction score
Lol once they told me 900 for a drop with the card I knew something wasn’t right. Left them on read

z4n3tti1

Basic
Reaction score
almost buying from him, but I see something wrong with this guy, thanks for ALERT!!

Top Bottom