voice authorization

Quortex [GD]

Basic
Reaction score
when in-store and i get a voice for authorization, can it be that the cashier doesn't have the option to enter the code to authorize? i know you can tell them any 6 digit code and it gets approved, but sometimes the cashier says i gotta call bank, that they can't put in a code. is this true that they can't enter a code sometimes or are they being stupid?

Max Podar

Basic
Reaction score
Its all social eng, pursuade them you know the auth code and type it in.

Chip

Basic
Reaction score
for people that hav never seen this ((which only work on newer employee
you can say u have auth code that your bank give u for secccurity or some shit. any code shall work

kaiser

Basic
Reaction score
also its a bit of topic but if you have info to call the bank, you can call and have them re-run the card unless its amex. Amex will want you to call from the store. In that case, you can talk to amex and have someone pretend that they clerk who new and dont know how and where to enter the code and there is a line. person pretending to be a clerk, can then pretend to rerun the card while amex on the phone and you actually rerunning the card with real clerk. (3way and mute on the phone easy) sounds complicated but its not once you time everything and put it in place

Top Bottom