Web Money

Brown

Basic
Reaction score
I just learned about this the first time yesterday, is this safe, secure, and is it anonymous? I haven't researched it much at all, and plan to before i use it, but am just looking for some basic general feedback from experienced members who were in my place once.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

LSeven

Basic
Reaction score
I'd probably start to move away from WM, FBI are working with them these days. WM is trying to clean up its act, and now act all legit n shit.

Ppl who don't verif their accnts usually get locked pretty fast, and WM have no issues taking money from u becuz u are unverif.

aZZi123

Basic
Reaction score
BUY a scan passport and put it in ur webmoney and be verified easy !!

and i dont think FBI but his ass in Russia !!

Rendi

Basic
Reaction score
it is very safe and anonymous. However there is always a chance you could lose your money even if it is verified. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with Web Money but e-currency websites are notorious for blocking accounts and seizing funds for no reason. Just don't keep all your eggs in one basket and you'll be fine.

GoreFest55

Basic
Reaction score
How about buying personal passports + atm cards from vendors in forums like this? is it safe? or should those accs only be hit and run for one time fast cashout?

Anyone got a detailed tutourial of the steps of setting up a secure account, which scans is needed, how to best get verified etc?

Jay C

Basic
Reaction score
I dropped using webmoney system now for a month since their new rule of uploading their documents etc and receiving wu only thru accounts name.

Plus, they are freezing, locking lots of accounts these days.
Use liberty reserve, its much stable, easy to use and doesn't freeze accounts.

Top Bottom