Wells Fargo Business Bank Drops

resistanceisbae

Bank Drops/ Open Ups
Banned
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
View attachment 5465View attachment 5466View attachment 5467View attachment 5468View attachment 5471
I paid him on July 26th and it still hasn't been delivered. Don't give me a refund. please don't believe

View attachment 5472
Like any other business, once in a while we do face such unforseen circumstances, most of my customers knew about an illness i was battling with, so i left things in charge of other guys, I think i might have made this point clear (illness) , nonetheless , funds have been spent and i still have to work on your order alongside numerous orders packed waiting on me, Bluevine proved futile and i opted to provide WellsFargo Business account, which is my flagship product, that's why i came back to even ask if you can provide me with one . Apologies on the situation at hand but any one who knows my service knows i always provide customers with their order, no matter the duration.

resistanceisbae

Bank Drops/ Open Ups
Banned
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Wells Fargo Business Drop. Comes with Business EIN, Fullz of Owner. It is also packed with a Personal Checking/Savings Account, Zelle for Business

Business Drops are good for handling huge sums of money from Wire/ACH and Direct Deposit Jobs. It goes for 300 usd (@devblaine on telegram for purchase). ESCROW ACCEPTED

resistanceisbae

Bank Drops/ Open Ups
Banned
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Wells Fargo Business Drop. Comes with Business EIN, Fullz of Owner. It is also packed with a Personal Checking/Savings Account, Zelle for Business

Business Drops are good for handling huge sums of money from Wire/ACH and Direct Deposit Jobs. It goes for 300 usd (@devblaine on telegram for purchase). ESCROW ACCEPTED

Top Bottom