What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

timeLeo

Basic
Reaction score
What Could Possibly Go Wrong? -or v/mc gift plastic vs. fake plastic

I'm not a beginner, but I've got a question.

What could possibly go wrong when using visa or mc gift card plastic with a dump written to it?

forget about a card stolen code for a moment. there is no fake id problem - you don't need one. there is no last 4 problem - the last 4 on a visa or mc gift card does not match what is written to the mag stripe anyway.

so why go to the trouble of paying for fake plastic w last 4 etc?
what can go wrong with the v/mc gift plastic w dump?

i'd really appreciate if all the heads out there could pick this one apart and look at all the angles.

thanks!

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
U have a point there. what could possible go wrong? I dont live in the US so I dont really see all them gift cards around, but i have had a problem bcus of matching 4 before here in EU where I was taken by the cops, in court I was asked why the info on the magstripe didnt match my ID but the names were the same. I just told d judge i bought it from the internent as a rechargeable credit card and i dont know anything abt info on d back of card. well they bought my story 80% and i was released with a warning. so with the gift card like u say i dont see what can go wrong.

timeLeo

Basic
Reaction score
in fact that is what i am planning to say if there is ever a problem.
i bought the gift card on the internet.

why were you detained?
what happened?

star.r

Basic
Reaction score
a better excuse is to say that it's a virtual credit card, which they actually exist, but only online. anyways if you tell them that, and add something like i dont want my identity to get stolen so i get a virtual credit card random number generated everytime, they'll buy the story. it's not like i card, i have someone else do it for me, thats a good thing too, consider it

timeLeo

Basic
Reaction score
a better excuse is to say that it's a virtual credit card, which they actually exist, but only online. anyways if you tell them that, and add something like i dont want my identity to get stolen so i get a virtual credit card random number generated everytime, they'll buy the story. it's not like i card, i have someone else do it for me, thats a good thing too, consider it
how would that work in a courtroom? if you have a card with someone elses info written to it?

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
No need for long stories, u bought it online. there are many companies online offering such rechargable credit cards. so it is very logical if the name matches with ur ID. the thing is here in the EU, in some shops were they dont photocopy or record ID's I use my real ID but on the magstripe I just put a company name instead of my name if d cashier shld notice(very rare) I just say it is a company card. so ones i card and leave d shop the transaction dont link with me and if I do get a problem by anymeans then i wont face 2 charges of fake ID and fake credit card. U dig?

Top Bottom