What do i need for poker?

CRYOSHADE

Basic
Reaction score
I'm trying to add money in a poker account and i can't make it. What do i need? I've tried using socks5 with us cvv+dob and transaction has failed. At pokerstars for example they told me that i have an account already?!?!?! What kind of cvv do i need and what kind of socks, or do i need something else? tnx a lot.

CRYOSHADE

Basic
Reaction score
Could that be the only problem? How could pokerstars identify me? Or could it be possible that that sock already be used for poker? Do you know any good bins? Do i need DOB for this kind of transaction?

•WT•

Basic
Reaction score
how many account have u tried logging in and how many time u get the same message tht u r already logged in

CRYOSHADE

Basic
Reaction score
I was told that i have an account already and i couldn't create another. I suppose that the sock was already in use and u can't create two poker account from same IP (I think).

•WT•

Basic
Reaction score
wait a min correct me if iam wrong u can change ur ip right

guru_

Basic
Reaction score
Are you using a different patched VMWare for every account, or always the same virtual machine?

You must use a different one everytime.

CRYOSHADE

Basic
Reaction score
I only use a socks to change my ip. This is not right? Do i have to use a virtual machine?

absolutecube

Basic
Reaction score
Could that be the only problem? How could pokerstars identify me? Or could it be possible that that sock already be used for poker? Do you know any good bins? Do i need DOB for this kind of transaction?
either you cc is dead or your bin is not good dm me if you want some guide

Top Bottom