Croxnal

Basic
Reaction score
What is vmware and how is this used with, rpds, vpns ,proxy ect
thanks

Freeman

Basic
Reaction score
Vmware is a program to make virtual machines. For example you can install Vmware and then install any operating system inside. Vmware will simulate a fake computer inside you're real one where you for example could install Windows XP. and then when you're going to card or do anything illegal you can run this windows xp that is seperated from you're real OS. Which makes you more secure. It's also useful if you want to run files that you suspect to be infected with trojans, etc. as it will infect the virtual machine and not you're real computer. You also have a useful feature that makes you able to create so called ''Snap shots'' that lets you roll back the virtual computer to a saved state. And to you're question how to use it with rdps, vpns, poxy etc: You just do it like in you're real operating system.

Gg ez

Basic
Reaction score
turbobox good example and clear answer. also where non infected of this programmed can be downloaded from ?

Freeman

Basic
Reaction score
I would recommend to download Vmware workstation. I dont know if it's allowed to post direct links but you can find it on vmware.com which is the official website and for that reason safe. It's a free 30 days trial you can download. And then get the CD-key from any torrent site etc. If you need more help to find it, PM me and I'll do my best to help.

Top Bottom