What's the best way to receive a package from a drop?

Demo AR6

Basic
Reaction score
I'm about to order an msr off of tyner.com to a house that's for sale that I've found. I've never done this before, so I'm not sure that I have everything that I need - I don't have a nov, so what's the chance that I'll be asked for ID past just signing for it? I'm not going to wu him the money if I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to pick it up.

Also, how do you know when to get there? Do you just sit outside all day until the mailman/fedex guy comes? Or is there a better strategy?

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
Just a question...Why dont you order at your own adress?? its just an encoder, its not illegal to get an encoder

Reaction score
it depends on the package choosed by the seller. In france, you can ship a package with different package type . For exemple, [Accusé de reception recommandé], means that you must sign the package to receive the shipment. In that cas, you must present an ID , or you can do some social engineering with the postman.

You can also send a package without [accusé de recepetion], and then, if the package is small , the postman will put it in your mailbox.

You can remove your real name in your mailbox , and put the desired name in it if you wish.

I dont know if it can help you.

Demo AR6

Basic
Reaction score
Just a question...Why dont you order at your own adress?? its just an encoder, its not illegal to get an encoder
since I don't want there to be a record of me owning one should I get caught for whatever reason. I don't have/can't think of any legal reason for having one

artgld

Basic
Reaction score
Send it to the other house in a business name. Then go have 100 cheap business cards printed up.

Top Bottom