Carding Whats the chance of me getting my door kicked down?

Pentagrams

Basic
Reaction score
I bought a card and spent a 1000$ on amazon for whatever reason. The account got instantly locked because of "Suspicous Behaviour" I wasnt really worried up until I opened an email they sent in chrome and proceeded TO LOG INTO THE LOCKED ACCOUNT IN CHROME (I don't use a VPN) The card was from the uk and I live in Norway. Should I be worried? Or am I good?

Edit: I used a fake name, address and phone number to register. However the shipping address was at my house

carderbb

Premium
Reaction score
Am not quite sure as to if they will make a big case out of a unsuccesful fraud attempt, you never know for sure tho. But damn thats stupid to use your own address as drop wow

thekingman

Basic
Reaction score
I bought a card and spent a 1000$ on amazon for whatever reason. The account got instantly locked because of "Suspicous Behaviour" I wasnt really worried up until I opened an email they sent in chrome and proceeded TO LOG INTO THE LOCKED ACCOUNT IN CHROME (I don't use a VPN) The card was from the uk and I live in Norway. Should I be worried? Or am I good?

Edit: I used a fake name, address and phone number to register. However the shipping address was at my house
NEVER USE YOUR OWN ADDRESS. You’ll be good though don’t worry

Pentagrams

Basic
Reaction score
Am not quite sure as to if they will make a big case out of a unsuccesful fraud attempt, you never know for sure tho. But damn thats stupid to use your own address as drop wow

Imma be honest, I have no clue what the fuck im doing, I just got told to do this shit by a friend

goldenarms

Basic
Reaction score
what do you mean you ordered $1000 bucks worth, do you mean you tried to order it to your own house and you used your own chrome account all with no vpn?

thekingman

Basic
Reaction score
Tysm, I've been really stressed lately because I genuinely thought I was gonna get jailed.

What am I supposed to do instead? Make a PO box?
Start off small $50 and under for the first two orders than work your way up

Top Bottom