Carding WHICH SHOP OFFERS HIGH QUALITY CC'S?

Skygod1047

Basic
Reaction score
Hey there Carders,I have been in the game for years buh still getting ripped on dumpstores.I have been ripped by bigfat.cc and ferumshop,me and bankomat.cc I purchased three cc's with only 1 hitting $24 that's all the card died.So i am in search of legit cc shop

I want to go in for these which one is better?
  • guccifullz.cc
  • briansclub.cm
  • stpatrick.in

Last edited by a moderator:

MRQ32

Premium
Reaction score
Hey there Carders,I have been in the game for years buh still getting ripped on dumpstores.I have been ripped by bigfat.cc and ferumshop,me and bankomat.cc I purchased three cc's with only 1 hitting $24 that's all the card died.So i am in search of legit cc shop

• guccifullz.cc
  • briansclub.cm
  • stpatrick.in
I've heard great things about St Patrick never heard of Gucci fullz or disrupt market but Brian's is always a solid, good luck friend let me know your results. Also what's disrupt market

Last edited:

MobbyGreen28

Basic
Reaction score

• guccifullz.cc
  • briansclub.cm
  • stpatrick.in
If any of them, I've tried St. Patrick's, but have you heard of Prozone.cc or Cerberux.cc

trustwa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
the only good shop who offer good quality is cvvclub.at and they are using luxchecker realy the only good shop at the moment

Zeek

Carding Novice
Reaction score

• guccifullz.cc
  • briansclub.cm
  • stpatrick.in
Brainsclub is definitely solid, I personally use that site and it always hit for me

michael9a

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
go for brians and saint petersburg i never heard about other two shop almost every shop is giving low rates card right now

texasholdem

Carding Novice
Reaction score
the only shop who offer high quality is Cvvclub.at any Stroxo base its allways high and all must 99% Valid

Top Bottom